Provera, no period, negative hpt

I have been taking Medroxyprogesterone  (Provera) for 11 months now to induce my period each month. I take 10mg days 16-26 each month. I usually get my period 2-5 days after i stop the medicine. This month however, its day 11 and still no period. For the past week or so I have been experiencing very painful/sensitive nipples, slight abdominal cramping, excessive tiredness, headaches, and nausea. I took 2 htp and both were negative (although I didnt have much money, so they were bought at a discount store).

My question is, what could be wrong? If I'm truly NOT pregnant... what's going on? My biggest fear has been cancer. I've always had issues with my period... once going 6years without a cycle.

Please help?
How are you?  Side effects of medroxyprogesterone may include spotting or breakthrough bleeding, changes in  menstrual periods; breast tenderness or discharge, mild itching or skin rash;, sleep problems, changes in appetite or weight, and mild stomach pain, bloating, nausea. (ref: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/medroxyprogesterone-side-effects.html) If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your gynecologist for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.