Women's Health Community
65.6k Members
Avatar universal


I have a lump or protrusion coming right out of my urethra. It obstructs the urine stream and it hurts when I pee or splash water on it sometimes. I actually saw a few drops of blood a while ago but that happened just once. I went for a scan at a chinese hospital a while ago and they told me I had myoma and cysts. I don't know if it has anything to do with this. Plus I'm A- and doctors say I'm fragile. All these are scaring the hell out of me. Any help?
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374250139
First of all it needs to be confirmed whether the growth is from vagina or urethra. If it is from urethra then it can be HPV warts, benign growths of urethra like urethral polyps or a urethral caruncle. Urethral caruncles are polypoid (or stalk-like) masses, hanging from one area of the urethral opening.

You need to get it examined from a gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.