A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

Seriously need advice and help?!

I'm really scared right now.

So hears the back story just as i think it's needed.
I'm 19.I was on depo injection from June 2014 till june 5th 2015 at which point i changed to patches (I haven't had a period since june 2014) however i have been  late changing my patch sometimes.

Here's my problem.

I've had a kidney infection for the past 3 weeks (i've tried three antibiotics and they haven't orked, I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have IV antibiotics and fluids and an utrasound. )

On Friday (26th June) at around 3pm I had a sudden heavy gush of black brown blood with alot of clots in. It was incredibly painful worse than a normal period. It stopped during the night and I was fine by 8 am Saturday morning.

I've now gone for a bath (10.30pm on Sunday 28th June) and had bright red blood. Which is again very painful but alot lighter.

Can anybody please tell me what this is?!

It's not a period I know that much.

I'm worried I may have gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage due to the antibiotics but i have no idea how it could have happened (I  have endometriosis and was told i have very little chance of getting pregnant.)

Is there anything else this could be?
1 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.