Seriously need advice and help?!

I'm really scared right now.

So hears the back story just as i think it's needed.
I'm 19.I was on depo injection from June 2014 till june 5th 2015 at which point i changed to patches (I haven't had a period since june 2014) however i have been  late changing my patch sometimes.

Here's my problem.

I've had a kidney infection for the past 3 weeks (i've tried three antibiotics and they haven't orked, I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have IV antibiotics and fluids and an utrasound. )

On Friday (26th June) at around 3pm I had a sudden heavy gush of black brown blood with alot of clots in. It was incredibly painful worse than a normal period. It stopped during the night and I was fine by 8 am Saturday morning.

I've now gone for a bath (10.30pm on Sunday 28th June) and had bright red blood. Which is again very painful but alot lighter.

Can anybody please tell me what this is?!

It's not a period I know that much.

I'm worried I may have gotten pregnant and had a miscarriage due to the antibiotics but i have no idea how it could have happened (I  have endometriosis and was told i have very little chance of getting pregnant.)

Is there anything else this could be?
.