Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

So many weird Symptoms

I need some help. I am a 31 year old female. I have hip deplasia since I was a kid. I was diagnosed with IBS and I got a Colonoscopy and an Upper Gi done. and Costrochondritis several months ago and I have depression and anxiety also. I went in to my Docs because I had left arm and finger coldness and severe chest pain that I thought I was having a heart attack. He checked me out and thats when I found out about my Costro. Lately ive been having these weird pains in most of my body, the arm pain is still there but tends to go away after I take some Ibiprofen. I am concerned because Im not getting just one symptoms Im getting alot. i have troubles sleeping, recurring yeast infections, muscle pain, my knees started hurting me,sometimes my right middle finger gets swollen and the joints hurt, my eyes sometimes go blurry(I do wear prescription glasses) Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong with me?
1 Responses
1801781 tn?1461633069
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/fibromyalgia/article_em.htm

I am not a doctor, but I would check out fibromyalgia.  
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.