White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
So a friend of mine had the same thing a couple months ago.  She was really worried and went to the doctor.  Its called HPV-Human papaloma virus.  Her doctor said that about 70% of people in Maine have it, 90 in CAlifornia.  I'm not saying this is what it is, but i do recomend going to the doctor about it.
I went to the doctor about 1-1 1/2 ago and they did a pap mear and they did not find anything wrong, said everything was ok. I just noticed the bumps about 2/3 weeks ago.
I noticed those before. I was told nothing was wrong, but I was diagnosed once but I let 3 other professionals have a look and they said it was nothing. They tested but nothing showed. The female body is something else
if you were just at the dr. and nothing was discovered i would assume you are fine. sometimes when you really scrutinize things down there, you tend to notice every tiny little thing and worry. although it is a very good idea to inspect yourself every now and then so you know your body and the changes it makes.

we do have those whitish bumps that almost look like chicken skin. i am laughing now because how attractive would that be to a young person who is unsure or a guy reading this!!!
seriously, if you are that worried, call your dr. and say, i know i was just in on such and such a date. i noticed some bumps and i am a bit worried. they will look at your chart, read the notes and most likely be able to tell you what he/she thinks they are over the phone OR have you come in if its that much of a concern. i think its great you care about your body the way you do. you only have one, take care of it.
oh, by the way, i was a bit surprised about those stats concerning maine and calif.??? sounds strange to me but what do i know?
I have also had these bumps, I just had sex about a week ago, and that is not who I am I dont go around having sex, but I believe I have had white bumps for awhile, but I guess now that I see that I had sex I guess they were more noticeable. It worries me because it was a mistake on my part and my parents definatly would not approve and I dont approve, (sorry rambling, worried can you tell?) I just dont want anything to be wrong with me, one big bump just recently appeared today, and I just randomly bled just once. But I think that has happened to me before, I just want someone to tell me what is going on!!

PLEASE HELP
I also have those white bumps. I had sex with my boyfriend one time, and then we broke up. Now I am worried because everyone says that he is very dirty with diseases. None of my friends know that I had sex with him, and I can't tell them that I did or they will assume that I am also dirty. But I really need somewhere to go to get tested. I don't know if they bumps are from him or not. We had sex once, and I didn't noticed the bumps until about a month after we broke up. I don't know what to do.
The white bumps, if they look like little spots, are nothing more than fatty deposits which are perfectly normal for men and women. They're not anything to be concerned about and they usually increase as you go thru teen years so they're all over inside. No not very pleasant, but noone really mentions it so every teenager is shocked and horrified when they discover them! But really...nothing to worry about! :)
Best place to get tested is any GUM (genito-urinary medicine) clinic...or the American equivalent.
when i was 7 months pregnant I saw 2 white bumps kinda inside my vagina. I went to my doc. and he said it kinda looks like genital warts but he didn`t know.Ive been with the same person for almost a year and never had anything before cause I got tested so im worried and dont know what it is and now im 9 months pregnant and worried if it can bother the baby.
I am five months pregnant I went to the doctor and said I had 2 bumps on my vagina one on the inside and one on the outside they said the same thing to me but I did some research and there's the site that I went to about white bumps on the vaginal area and some other things that it could have been and one thing that it most likely is,
it's usually due to excess sweating hormonal fluctuations which is what I believe it is they said that's common in pregnant women I don't know I get a second opinion cuz that's what I'm going to do I do wish you the best
I am kind of getting mixed messages here. I had the HPV Cervical Cancer shot, and Im kind of lookin at genital warts or whatever. See I noticed like 4 small white bumps around my vagina.
I don't know if this is cause I shave down there?
Yet when I have sex with a guy we always use a condom.

***@****
so i have discovered 4 or 5 white bumps on the inside of my vagina. They don't itch or hurt at all but I'm not sure how long they have been there.

They are kinda scattered around, but nobody that I have been with has said anything about white bumps on them and i usually use condoms....

Do you think this is anything to worry about??

I'm freaking out....
so i just got back from the crotch doctor and she said that everything looks good down there...so my white bumps were nothing so maybe thats a little bit of hope for you....
hey girls i have always had MANY white bumps in a line down the innerside of my vaginal lips......even before i was sexually active. Doc said it was fine. If you'r worried about this then definitely go see a doc. Makes you feel better to hear it from a professional.