Why do I have a constant period?

I've been bleeding for two or three months straight with next to no break. I think the longest I have gone without bleeding was a couple days. I'm working with doctors, but there's very little I can do right now for a number of reasons:

1. I've had my hormones tested before, and they were normal levels...everything was fine according to blood work.

2. Years ago I had an ultrasound which showed some cervical cysts and some tiny cystic foci in the uterus, but the doctor said this was nothing, and it wasn't looked into further, and my pap smear was negative, so I don't have that.

3. I'm on Medicaid now, and that makes getting good health care surprisingly difficult.

So...I need some help. I'm talking to doctors, but making very little progress. I'm just not sure what to do. Help? I'm a 26 year old Caucasian female.  
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.