any advice to my problem

hi im 22yrs i was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries at 17 since then ive been to 8 different doctors. evrytime i have sex i bleed really heavy with excruciating belly pain for a while and then it stops. even foin to the bathroom the same thing happens. im tired of the unnecessary expences and run arounds and no one knows whats wrong can anyone be kind and lend some advice

Hi there!

Bleeding after a sexual intercourse or post coital bleeding is unlikely to be related to the PCOD. Possible causes that may need to be considered include cervical erosions, ulcers, trauma, growths/ masses, haematological disorders etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a gynaecologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management
Hope this helps.

Take care!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.