breast pain

Hiiiiii.....can i get help!....actually i m an unmarried girl abt 26 ...suffering frm left side breast pain frm past 6 7 months.........i had gone for FNAC it showd no malingnancy ,no inflammation.....sm adipose tissue with discrete benign duct cells.......my gyneo sugguestd me to talk ViT E....but its showing not much improvment..i m having it frm last 3 ,4 months......wht kind of pain could it b.............dis pain disappears in periods........but appears tym to tym aftr dat................plz suggest sm remedies.....
Pain in breasts is called mastodynia or mastalgia.
There are many causes of soreness of breasts, premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy being one of them. Other important causes are fibrocystic breast disease, ductal ectasia, mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles, benign and malignant pathologies of breasts, referred pain from liver or musculoskeletal system, arthritis of the ribs, costsochondritis and inflammation or sprain of pectoralis muscle.

In your case it is important to rule out fibrocystic disease or fibroadenoma. Fibrocystic changes are the most common benign condition of breast. The lumps called fibroadenoma feel rubbery and mobile and accompany fibrocystic changes. Cysts could be tender before your periods. I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.