can you explain the last bit of this report to me

On my last ultrasound free fluid was found but it really wasn't explained to me what this free fluid was.

I now have the ultrasound report in front of me and has the following statement:

uterus =89x51x62

right ovary =26x15x15mm

left ovary 21x11x10mm

comments: Anteverted uterus appears heterogeneous with evidence of hypoechoic masses, probable fibroids=

1) 19x17x16 posterior, Intramural, ML

2) 27x21x15mm Anterior Subserosal

3) 20x17x19 mm Posterior, Sudal superior Intramural

a cystic structure is visualized with the myometrium, posterior and adjacent to the Endometrium = 10x8x11 mm

ovaries appear normal, no Masses visualized

free fluid in cul-de-sac ~1cm

As far as I can see my uterus is fairly average size and I have fibroids, It is the last bit that has me confused- is the free fluid within the cystic mass or something separate?

My doctor prescribed Provera to try and get rid of the fluid and I have a followup ultrasound next Monday. I need to know exactly what this report is saying so I can ask questions which aren't random