i want to know if i have a infection or may be pregnant

is somethimg wrong if you have residue at the bottom of your pee..it was cloudy at first and then a darker shade pee in the morning
My only suggestion is to drink more water. Too much soda or not enough water can lead to darker urine. Check to see if you're dehydrated.
For cloudy urine, the most common cause is stones in kidney which is blocking urine pathway. It can also be due to retention of urine anywhere in its flow due to obstruction. The obstruction can be due to abnormality of structures since birth, stones or diseases like tumors. So you should get done an ultrasound, CT scan and also urine examination and kidney function tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.