lots of pain, yeast infection and fissure

i recently had sex (a week ago) and did not use enough lubrication and was pretty sore/swollen afterwars. a few days went by and the pain continued after looking i noticed a painful tear on the inside of my labia minora. this pain has gotten worse and i now have a thin white discharge and it burns bad when i pee. i went to urgent care and the doc said i do have a fissure (so painful i was crying the minute he examed me)and is treating me for a yeast infection. i have a hx of severe yeast infections i also notice white bumps on the inside of my labia, a few swollen red bumps on the outside of my labia major, and overall i am very red/swollen and extremely tender. before this sexual encounter i was tested for all STDs (HIV, herpes, and any other blood tests too). i'm concerned that my tear won't heal due to the infection and want to know what i can do to help myself heal and reduce the pain.  
I'm sorry that I can't offer a solution, but your situation sounds EXACTLY like mine.  I have the same problem, and there is a big tear right outside my vagina (sorry to be gross), and it's painful to wipe, pee, etc.  I also had sex without enough lubrication, and I also was tested for herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, etc.  And I, too, have a thin white discharge.  I'm so freaked out about it because I have no idea what it is, and my doctor doesn't either.  I'm going to go try and see another one soon, but if you find out the problem, let me know!