pregnancy after tubaligation

please help for the past 4 to 5 months i have been feeling some movement in my belly i have my period but i used to know when it was to start but now i may go with out it for about a month and then it just starts and lasts for about 2 days. I have taken plenty of pregnancy tests that say negative but i know i feel something. Iam affraid to go to the doctor because he may say its gas or something but i know that it is not because it is the same movement i felt with my 2 other children and by the way i am 30 and i had my tubaligation about 7 yrs ago please if u can help me please do so what should i do
I would say you are fine. If it continues to bother you, go see your doctor. I can tell you for a fact that if it is indeed gas, you won't be the first person have it. Doctors get that all the time.