sharp pain in right breast

Hello everyone. I'm 23 years old. Recently I've had a small hard lump develop under the skin on my upper outer right arm. I asked my doctor to look at it and he blew me off and said it must be an ingrown hair or something and there's nothing he can do about it. I've had the lump for several months. Maybe even going on a year now. And in the last 2 weeks I've noticed that I'm getting sharp pains in my right breast. It doesn't last very long. Maybe 30 seconds or so. But it's painful and annoying. Should I bring this up to my doctor? Find a new doctor? Or see a dermatologist? Its probably nothing but I just want to know for certain it is nothing. Opinions? And has anyone has the same thing happen? The lump has gotten a tad bigger and it doesn't move at all. It doesn't hurt and isn't painful to the touch. Thanks everyone
I have a pain in left breast. I went to so many Drs. and nobody knows what it is. One Dr. told me to reduce caffeine and it really helps. Sometimes people have pain due to cervical pain in neck and shoulder. If i take care of shoulder pain, my breast pain goes away.I have same problems and come and go according to my shoulder pain. Reducing caffiene helps.