Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

spread of a yeast infection

i think i might have a yeast infection, and one that hasnt gone away because ive been continually having sex. i read on here about how if u have a yeast infection, you can give it to him (though he wont have symptoms) and he'll basically just keep giving it to you so it never goes away. my question is, if this is the case and he is basically just giving me my infection back all the time, would this have an affect on oral sex? can a yeast infection manifest itself in the mouth, and what symptoms would it have?
1 Responses
332074 tn?1229564125
Yes you can spread it back and forth. It would be in both of you best interest to be treated. They are both manifested in your dygestive system. Symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are redness, itching, a cottage cheese like discharge. In the mouth are a white coating on the tonue, white bumps and redness when the coatting on the tongue when the white coating is cleaned off. I would pass on any sexual activity until you both have been successfully treated.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.