vaginal bumps

I'm 16, I'm not a virgin and the guy im currently with has been tested and is clean. I have these parallel bumps on my labia majora and they're painful. they slightly itch but dont appear to have a head. there's four and if you were to press the lips together they'd match up. i dont have health insurance and am scared to tell my mom! please help!
You should definitely tell your mom and a big huge AND .... ALWAYS practice safe sex!! You can always call planned parenthood where they offer tons of services including FREE contraceptives and birth control! Pregnancy is not the only thing you have to worry about! Your health is super important...
Talk to your mom and get checked out!!
I'm already on birth control. I'm just not sure of what these bumps are and they hurt a great deal.
You should really tell your mom so you can see the doctor.
Do you have any idea of what if could be?