Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Tumors Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently diagnosed with acromegaly cannot get into the Nero until July 1st, and I am very very anxiousaned maybe in denial. My IGF...
6 answers |
Hello, Perhaps I should have posted this question in the Mental Health forum . . . about three years ago I suffered an injury to my h...
1 answer |
I'm new here. I just found out via a CT scan in the emergency that I have a xanthogranuloma lesion on top of my left parietal lobe. I fou...
1 answer |
Male 32 years old.. hypertension. Taking Metoprolol, Lisinipril and Zoloft (anxiety and panic) About 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor ...
4 answers |
Hello Doctor I’m a 21 years old male. Since last week I started having a headache. About a day after I developed the headache I started ...
4 answers |
Hi My father(57) was diagnosed with a temporal lobe tumour yesterday(size of tangerine). We are seeing a neuro surgeon today for trea...
1 answer |
534785 tn?1329595808
An MRI of my pituitary gland last week revealed a 13mm "simple nonenhancing pineal cyst". My pituitary was being imaged for thyroid probl...
4 answers |
In March this year I was told I have a tumor on the left side of the brain. I had my 1st stroke at 28 yrs old with resulting ptosis in th...
5 answers |
575582 tn?1217538310
ok i keep hearing popping noises at the back of my head im so worried im thinking its a tumor also i feel stining pains around my head wh...
3 answers |
I am 31 yrs old.I had severe headache,so I went to a Neurologist .He advised me to take a CT scan.He has diagnonsed it as "colloid cyst...
2 answers |
I’m a 31yo male. Started having panic attacks 2 years ago. A month ago, got an abscessed tooth infection. Had that taken care of but then...
3 answers |
My relative has had lung cancer for sometime now it has went to her brain. I was told she had another seizer and now she was paralized fr...
1 answer |
MY SON IS 14. HE HAD A CT OF THE HEAD DONE IN THE ER DUE TO HEADACHES. THE DIAGNOSED HIM WITH A SUB ARACHNOID CYST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF H...
1 answer |
Hi Doc, My wife she feels she is sensitive to cell phone, she has headache and with dizziness. She usually doesn't sleep well during n...
1 answer |
I have a 3 year old daughter who has been having unexplainable fevers for about a year. She has been seeing things for a while. In the ...
2 answers |
I'm a 27yr old male who in June had a MRI that revealed a left occipital lesion. Diagnostic possibilities differed from a low-grade gliom...
1 answer |
Dear neurosurgeon doctor, I did brain tumor surgery last year . this year i feel my headache is not normal ,i went to see...
2 answers |
I am a 34 year old male. About 10 months ago, my right leg began feeling slightly weak or "off." A couple months later, I began experie...
2 answers |
pituitary tumour removed three weeks ago through the cranium.forehead very swollen and increasing daily,must be over a pint in volume.tol...
1 answer |
328799 tn?1276569332
what are the odds of a 17 year old getting/having a brain tumor?
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now