Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
I was recently diagnosed with acromegaly cannot get into the Nero until July 1st, and I am very very anxiousaned maybe in denial. My IGF...
Male 32 years old.. hypertension. Taking Metoprolol, Lisinipril and Zoloft (anxiety and panic) About 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor ...
Hello Doctor I’m a 21 years old male. Since last week I started having a headache. About a day after I developed the headache I started ...
An MRI of my pituitary gland last week revealed a 13mm "simple nonenhancing pineal cyst". My pituitary was being imaged for thyroid probl...
In March this year I was told I have a tumor on the left side of the brain. I had my 1st stroke at 28 yrs old with resulting ptosis in th...
ok i keep hearing popping noises at the back of my head im so worried im thinking its a tumor also i feel stining pains around my head wh...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.