Aa
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was recently diagnosed with acromegaly cannot get into the Nero until July 1st, and I am very very anxiousaned maybe in denial. My IGF-1 was 870. There isn't room here for both contrast and non contrast,as well as other blood tests, s...
Kit205 | Last answer
Hello, Perhaps I should have posted this question in the Mental Health forum . . . about three years ago I suffered an injury to my hippocampus due to hypoxia. Now, as is common with anoxia survivors, I am experiencing significant sh...
I'm new here. I just found out via a CT scan in the emergency that I have a xanthogranuloma lesion on top of my left parietal lobe. I found out about the lesion after having a seizure due to Wellbutrin. I am scheduled to go to a speci...
macprincess | Last answer
Male 32 years old.. hypertension. Taking Metoprolol, Lisinipril and Zoloft (anxiety and panic) About 2 weeks ago I went to the doctor because I was getting bouts of dizziness, he took blood which said all came back okay, but now I am ...
cincyman78 | Last answer
Hello Doctor I’m a 21 years old male. Since last week I started having a headache. About a day after I developed the headache I started having a weird sensation in my neck. More like a pain I have never experienced. Kind of like a tired...
John23a | Last answer
Hi My father(57) was diagnosed with a temporal lobe tumour yesterday(size of tangerine). We are seeing a neuro surgeon today for treatment options. Initial thoughts that were that it wasnt a grade 1 tumour and that it may not be o...
langersp | Last answer
534785_tn?1329595808
An MRI of my pituitary gland last week revealed a 13mm "simple nonenhancing pineal cyst". My pituitary was being imaged for thyroid problems I've been experiencing for the past three months (fluctuating TSH leaning more toward hypo despi...
Jules77733 | Last answer
In March this year I was told I have a tumor on the left side of the brain. I had my 1st stroke at 28 yrs old with resulting ptosis in the left eye. In 1983 surg. on right renal cyst at last moment very tramatic. Lower lumbar parac. cyst...
dorathea | Last answer
575582_tn?1217538310
ok i keep hearing popping noises at the back of my head im so worried im thinking its a tumor also i feel stining pains around my head when i got to sleep i feel like vomiting but i dont and sometimes i feel a little dizzy please help m...
toto29347780 | Last answer
I am 31 yrs old.I had severe headache,so I went to a Neurologist .He advised me to take a CT scan.He has diagnonsed it as "colloid cyst in third-ventricule of the brain,with obstructive hydrocephalus" and advised me to go for a surgery...
Guhananth | Last answer
I’m a 31yo male. Started having panic attacks 2 years ago. A month ago, got an abscessed tooth infection. Had that taken care of but then I started feeling weird things along the right side of my head (same side as the tooth). I asked th...
mrmystery | Last answer
My relative has had lung cancer for sometime now it has went to her brain. I was told she had another seizer and now she was paralized from the waist down. Does that happen?
ROXANNE29 | Last answer
MY SON IS 14. HE HAD A CT OF THE HEAD DONE IN THE ER DUE TO HEADACHES. THE DIAGNOSED HIM WITH A SUB ARACHNOID CYST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS HEAD ABOVE THE EAR AREA. THEY TOLD ME MORE THAN LIKELY IT WAS A BIRTH DEFECT AND REFERRED US TO A...
XMASBB70 | Last answer
Hi Doc, My wife she feels she is sensitive to cell phone, she has headache and with dizziness. She usually doesn't sleep well during night. A lot times she needs to take sleep pill to help her to have a deep sleep. Her less sleepness ...
jjlovelord | Last answer
I have a 3 year old daughter who has been having unexplainable fevers for about a year. She has been seeing things for a while. In the past two weeks my daughter started complaining of headaches and started laying around just not actin...
Jenn5914 | Last answer
I'm a 27yr old male who in June had a MRI that revealed a left occipital lesion. Diagnostic possibilities differed from a low-grade glioma to a demyelinating lesion. Since then I had a MRI a month later that showed no change. My doctor i...
sailaway | Last answer
Dear neurosurgeon doctor, I did brain tumor surgery last year . this year i feel my headache is not normal ,i went to see a neurology doctor he told me that it is OK . i do not have to take any CT or MRI right now because...
yajun | Last answer
I am a 34 year old male. About 10 months ago, my right leg began feeling slightly weak or "off." A couple months later, I began experiencing short episodes of numbness and tingling in both of my arms (which were almost always dependent...
skywalker123 | Last answer
pituitary tumour removed three weeks ago through the cranium.forehead very swollen and increasing daily,must be over a pint in volume.told this is caused by cerebral spinal fluid .how long likely to last and what risk is there.can anythi...
chrissie800 | Last answer
328799_tn?1276569332
what are the odds of a 17 year old getting/having a brain tumor?
kteen16 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now