Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
1 - 20 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my cousin brother is diagnosed with T cell rich Diffuse large B cell lymphoma stage IV... Where should we go for the treatment -- rajiv ...
4 answers |
I have been diagnosed with stage 2C ovarian cancer. I will be starting chemo in a few weeks. At first I was going to get Taxol & carbo...
2 answers |
Hi, I wonder if someone could give some advice (any would help). My sister was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. Her tumor was...
7 answers |
Hi, My mom diagonsed ovarian cancer in 2003, she had 2 successful surgeries, then according to her CA-125 level doctor started to treat h...
5 answers |
I had early stage IDC. I did a bilateral mastectomy with no nodes involved. I was told from the beginning that I would most likely not ...
14 answers |
My mother had a biopsy about two months ago and the pathology report notes that the axillary mass( a firm gray white mass 10 cm C/S solid...
2 answers |
I finished my taxotere and cyto on august 20th. While I was on the chemo, I was and still having stomach problems such as pains and seve...
1 answer |
365001 tn?1258367112
Has anyone been dealing with low platlets due to chemo meds. If they take me off of it for more than 2 wks the pain gets unbearable.I be...
4 answers |
What are the long term side effects of taxotere and cytoxan? for node neg breast cancer.
2 answers |
My mother-in-law received her results of her MRI of the brain and it showed that the cancer had spread to her brain. I'm going to just pu...
1 answer |
age 73 past diagnosed : hypertension , glaucoma, osreoporosis 'astma diagnosed : right beast carcinoma - stage IIA T2 N0 MO ...
5 answers |
I was treated with chemo and radiation for Ewing Sarcoma at the age of 12, 26 years ago. The tumor was on the tibia right below the knee....
1 answer |
Dr. Saini Again, thank you so much for the valuable information that you provided for my sister regarding the Chemo. My sister does n...
2 answers |
Hi Dr.S Many thx for yr time. My mum 74yrs old has had 6 cycles carbo/taxol, 2 carbo alone 4 mths off chemo and now has had 3 cycles ca...
1 answer |
408448 tn?1286887421
I have posted before while I was on the Avastin Folfox chemo. I have mucinous cystadenocarcinoma found at stage 3B/C in June of 2007. P...
8 answers |
962875 tn?1314213636
My sister is being treated for breast cancer ( IDC, triple negative status, Grade 3, Stage 2B, post lumpectomy with clear margins, 1 node...
3 answers |
my mother had 6 doxil treatments. the last in june . she is now suffering from vomiting and diarrhea. is it possible that the doxil could...
1 answer |
my mother aged 57 diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer in right breast. Grade III. tumor size is - 1.6 cm. no lymnh nod...
1 answer |
My mother : 66years old dg. with breast cancer -right breast ( Ca. ductale in. gr. 2 -sine metast.lymwh.axillae 0/19 ) was treated with s...
1 answer |
I posted a question to the doctor but I posted it on the overium forum. Name is Tecla. Can you as chemotherapy expert answer my questions...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?