Aa
A
A
Close
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
1 - 20 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my cousin brother is diagnosed with T cell rich Diffuse large B cell lymphoma stage IV... Where should we go for the treatment -- rajiv ...
4 answers |
I have been diagnosed with stage 2C ovarian cancer. I will be starting chemo in a few weeks. At first I was going to get Taxol & carbo...
2 answers |
Hi, I wonder if someone could give some advice (any would help). My sister was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. Her tumor was...
7 answers |
Hi, My mom diagonsed ovarian cancer in 2003, she had 2 successful surgeries, then according to her CA-125 level doctor started to treat h...
5 answers |
I had early stage IDC. I did a bilateral mastectomy with no nodes involved. I was told from the beginning that I would most likely not ...
14 answers |
My mother had a biopsy about two months ago and the pathology report notes that the axillary mass( a firm gray white mass 10 cm C/S solid...
2 answers |
I finished my taxotere and cyto on august 20th. While I was on the chemo, I was and still having stomach problems such as pains and seve...
1 answer |
365001 tn?1258367112
Has anyone been dealing with low platlets due to chemo meds. If they take me off of it for more than 2 wks the pain gets unbearable.I be...
4 answers |
What are the long term side effects of taxotere and cytoxan? for node neg breast cancer.
2 answers |
My mother-in-law received her results of her MRI of the brain and it showed that the cancer had spread to her brain. I'm going to just pu...
1 answer |
age 73 past diagnosed : hypertension , glaucoma, osreoporosis 'astma diagnosed : right beast carcinoma - stage IIA T2 N0 MO ...
5 answers |
I was treated with chemo and radiation for Ewing Sarcoma at the age of 12, 26 years ago. The tumor was on the tibia right below the knee....
1 answer |
Dr. Saini Again, thank you so much for the valuable information that you provided for my sister regarding the Chemo. My sister does n...
2 answers |
Hi Dr.S Many thx for yr time. My mum 74yrs old has had 6 cycles carbo/taxol, 2 carbo alone 4 mths off chemo and now has had 3 cycles ca...
1 answer |
408448 tn?1286887421
I have posted before while I was on the Avastin Folfox chemo. I have mucinous cystadenocarcinoma found at stage 3B/C in June of 2007. P...
8 answers |
962875 tn?1314213636
My sister is being treated for breast cancer ( IDC, triple negative status, Grade 3, Stage 2B, post lumpectomy with clear margins, 1 node...
3 answers |
my mother had 6 doxil treatments. the last in june . she is now suffering from vomiting and diarrhea. is it possible that the doxil could...
1 answer |
my mother aged 57 diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer in right breast. Grade III. tumor size is - 1.6 cm. no lymnh nod...
1 answer |
My mother : 66years old dg. with breast cancer -right breast ( Ca. ductale in. gr. 2 -sine metast.lymwh.axillae 0/19 ) was treated with s...
1 answer |
I posted a question to the doctor but I posted it on the overium forum. Name is Tecla. Can you as chemotherapy expert answer my questions...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank