Aa
A
A
Close
Chemotherapy Forum
Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
81 - 100 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dr My mom was diagnosed with stg IV Grade 3 OVC in Nov 07. At diag her CA was 4900. She had neo-adjuvant chemo with IV taxol and carb...
1 answer |
415684 tn?1257332918
Good morning. I was dx in 6/06 with PPC Grade IIIC. Ca 900+ pre surg, 117 post surg. Dropped to 8 with IP/IV Cisplatin/Taxol. Within ...
8 answers |
306594 tn?1443391457
Dear Doctor My mother has stage 4 OvCa, DX May 2005 and is now into her 4th year. She has recenly finished a combination of Avastin,G...
1 answer |
My partner has been diagnosed with stage 1c ovarian cancer and must undergo chemo. After debulking all biopsies and peretonial wash show ...
1 answer |
874072 tn?1239946355
HI,MY SISITER HAVE OVARIAN CANCER.SURGERY ALMOST DONE BEFORE 8 MONTHS AGO.CANCER DIAGNOSE AFTER SURGERY WHEN DOCTORS SEEN TEST REPORTS.AF...
1 answer |
Hello, I am new to this forum and have seen many questions pertaining to Hydrea and their loss of hair. Most of these questions were lis...
3 answers |
I am 17 years of age, and have a pretty large lump on my left bottom shin. I have had this lump for at the very least four years. It hurt...
1 answer |
869771 tn?1239659469
I had a lumpectomy on December 17th and have completed my last chemo last Thursday, I receive Neulasta the day after my chemo. Is it norm...
1 answer |
I get Medicare in 4 months. I have HER2nue positive and hormone receptive right sided breast cancer. I had a total mastectomy. My sent...
1 answer |
Is Toxotere and andvinonelbine, is a second line of treatment for patient with gastroesophageal stage 4 cancer. ?
1 answer |
I will be having three ronds of chemotherapy (along with 35 bouts of radiation) in a week or two. This treatment is for cancer of the lar...
1 answer |
has anyone else out there had a problem with rashes popping up a day or two after chemo? i am currently getting taxatore and herceptin. t...
2 answers |
In treating ovarian cancer that is now apppearing in these lymph nodes as well as a pretracheal node...would you continue your current...
1 answer |
766667 tn?1259868922
Hi I went through 8 months of Peg-Intron treatment for hepatitis C. I did achieve a SVR, but I am still having many medical and neurol...
1 answer |
Dear All Goodman Doctors, my wife 39 is diagnosed with only left mucinious cystadecarcinoma ovarian cancer upstaged to 1C due to rupture ...
4 answers |
My friend (37 years old) was diagnosted with OVCA stage 4 on jun/2007. She had CA125= 9600. Till now she got carbo + taksol, three cycl...
2 answers |
Which chemotherapy drugs are advised for the above-mentioned breast cancer?
1 answer |
801514 tn?1273680386
I am a 57 year old woman diagnosed with Stage 1c clear cell ovarian cancer. My doctor is recommending 3 cycles of carbo/taxol. I'm conc...
1 answer |
431950 tn?1262822914
I am getting ready to start Doxil chemo tomorrow because I am having recurrent ovarian/peritoneal cancer. I was in remission for almost ...
3 answers |
I am a 38 year old women and found a lump or in grown pimple in the lower part of my breast. It is an orange/red color. No discharge from...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now