Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
Dear Doctor, My cousin of 75 years has been diagnosed with oesophagous cancer. He had lost quite lot of weight. He has had two chemo ...
My mother, 63 years old, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in Dec 2008. She underwent mastectomy of right breast in Jan 2009 and subsequen...
I had HDC/ stem cell rescue in addition to other treatment for IBC in 1996-97. Are there medical centers currently in the US or elsewher...
I have had lumpectomies on both breasts 14 years apart. The first on I had 23 lymph nodes removed. The second one 2 years ago I had 4 lym...
Dear docotor, I have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer Stage IIIc feb'08. i underwent surger+chemo with caroboplatin/taxol(6 cycles). P...
Age 62 I had a lumpectomy two weeks ago, margins were clear, grade 3 - tumour 2 cm. They removed 15 lymph nodes, only one was cancerous...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.