Aa
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

81 - 100 (of 108) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dr My mom was diagnosed with stg IV Grade 3 OVC in Nov 07. At diag her CA was 4900. She had neo-adjuvant chemo with IV taxol and carb for 3 cycles and had surg with no gross disease left behind followed with 3 IV cycles. On complet...
  Posted
415684 tn?1257332918
Good morning. I was dx in 6/06 with PPC Grade IIIC. Ca 900+ pre surg, 117 post surg. Dropped to 8 with IP/IV Cisplatin/Taxol. Within 6 weeks, CA started to rise but was NED. When it hit over 100 in July '07, Md started tamoxifen and...
  Posted
306594 tn?1443391457
Dear Doctor My mother has stage 4 OvCa, DX May 2005 and is now into her 4th year. She has recenly finished a combination of Avastin,Gemzar & Carboplatin (carboplatin on alternate weeks). and her CA125 is 8. Is there anything else to ...
  Posted
My partner has been diagnosed with stage 1c ovarian cancer and must undergo chemo. After debulking all biopsies and peretonial wash show no cancer cells. In your opinion woiuld treatment with carboplatin only be reasonable in this situat...
  Posted
874072 tn?1239946355
HI,MY SISITER HAVE OVARIAN CANCER.SURGERY ALMOST DONE BEFORE 8 MONTHS AGO.CANCER DIAGNOSE AFTER SURGERY WHEN DOCTORS SEEN TEST REPORTS.AFTER THAT DOCTOR ADVICE FOR CHEMOTHROPY 6 CYCLES.BEFORE CHEMO HER CA125 WAS 16.8 AND NOW AFTER 6 CYCL...
  Posted
Hello, I am new to this forum and have seen many questions pertaining to Hydrea and their loss of hair. Most of these questions were listed under Prostate Cancer. I too do not have prostate cancer but, was diagnosed with polycythemia v...
  Posted
I am 17 years of age, and have a pretty large lump on my left bottom shin. I have had this lump for at the very least four years. It hurts really badly but not all of the time, probably about once or so a month it hurts for about a week ...
  Posted
869771 tn?1239659469
I had a lumpectomy on December 17th and have completed my last chemo last Thursday, I receive Neulasta the day after my chemo. Is it normal to have pain in my breast that had the cancer?
  Posted
I get Medicare in 4 months. I have HER2nue positive and hormone receptive right sided breast cancer. I had a total mastectomy. My sentinel nodes were negative. The mass was approximately 1.5 cm. by 1.5 cm. in diameter. It was caught...
  Posted
Is Toxotere and andvinonelbine, is a second line of treatment for patient with gastroesophageal stage 4 cancer. ?
  Posted
I will be having three ronds of chemotherapy (along with 35 bouts of radiation) in a week or two. This treatment is for cancer of the larynx. The chemo drug is Cisplatin, a very toxic drug. My dosctor has told me he will also be treating...
  Posted
has anyone else out there had a problem with rashes popping up a day or two after chemo? i am currently getting taxatore and herceptin. the rash started after my 2nd treatment. and last week i just finished doing by 4th treatment, and on...
  Posted
In treating ovarian cancer that is now apppearing in these lymph nodes as well as a pretracheal node...would you continue your current treatment (Hexalen) ...only one round so far trying to get CA125 stable-and obviously not working ....
  Posted
766667 tn?1259868922
Hi I went through 8 months of Peg-Intron treatment for hepatitis C. I did achieve a SVR, but I am still having many medical and neurological problems. My treatment was during this time, 2002-2003. I now have short term memory loss...
  Posted
Dear All Goodman Doctors, my wife 39 is diagnosed with only left mucinious cystadecarcinoma ovarian cancer upstaged to 1C due to rupture during the initial surgery. She had just completed another round of surgery with a total removal (Ut...
  Posted
My friend (37 years old) was diagnosted with OVCA stage 4 on jun/2007. She had CA125= 9600. Till now she got carbo + taksol, three cycle, than operation, than four cycle more, alergic on taksol, ( CA125 dropped on 150), than celix, not...
  Posted
Which chemotherapy drugs are advised for the above-mentioned breast cancer?
  Posted
801514 tn?1273680386
I am a 57 year old woman diagnosed with Stage 1c clear cell ovarian cancer. My doctor is recommending 3 cycles of carbo/taxol. I'm concerned that 6 cycles would be better, particularly since it is clear cell, but can't find any definit...
  Posted
431950 tn?1262822914
I am getting ready to start Doxil chemo tomorrow because I am having recurrent ovarian/peritoneal cancer. I was in remission for almost 2 years but my CA 125 count the last time it was drawn was 704 which was early March. My last CT sc...
  Posted
I am a 38 year old women and found a lump or in grown pimple in the lower part of my breast. It is an orange/red color. No discharge from nipple. No pain either. There is no head like opening suggesting it is a pimple. Is this normal?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now