Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By HouseKnowsBest
As statec above..I have BOTH on recent Chest X Rays. I developed Atelectasis after spinal neck neurosurgery..there wa...
By mrblue12
Hello, I would like some advice as to if people think I have COPD. Here are some relevent facts about my Medical H...
By bridgettc
I am a 32 yr old female. I have many different health problem. I recently had a pulmonary function test done and I do...
Jinx_777Jun 29
By ddrj66
My hubby had COPD and emphysema he's only on 1 inhaler. He had a hard time breath at times. What can I do to help him...
By wandasm
I was in a building that we were remodeling for 5 months. I ended up with a tight chest which originally i thought w...
Jinx_777Jun 25
By Laure19
I had a pre-employment chest X-ray to check for TB (history of positive PPD due to BCG vaccine). The result said the ...
By charles92
I got these results from my pulmonologist what does it mean? Should I be concerned with the results? Pre- Bronch ...
By ToniiV
Since Jan 2014 my daughter's Breathing has gone down and her voice is almost gone. Her first test was at lung capacit...
CT_GUYJun 13
By CT_GUY
I am afraid that I have COPD. I have been coughing for years. I get a feeling like I am short of breath only while I ...
By jimgreg
I've been on this 160/4.5 over 1 month..i don't believe helps me much..im using the rescue about 6 a day..I don't hav...
By francinamartinez
I have COPD for many years... I been trying to loose weight and want to do some exercises. Only my breathing issues m...
jimgregJun 09
By jimgreg
wrong spelling..i was on advair 500/50 for 8 yrs did me great!! then Medicare stopped paying for it, they gave me th...
JasChrJun 05
BoximusSep 11, 2013
sk8floMay 23, 2010
yovannaMay 22, 2010
MDoctorApr 29, 2010
By gilitron Blank
Over 15 months now have consistent and unique symptoms. While inhaling only and only in the latter part of a deep br...
By schesley
Hi, I went to the doctor last week because I was having some pain in the right side of my chest and into my back. Do...
By lolasola
I just found out I have copd I went to see doctor and he order oxygen I asked him how much do I use and when should ...
By Tklein9495
My sister was in the hospital and fell and broke her elbow. The break is so bad the bone is protruding. The orthopae...
1797428_tn?1316599947
By CureTheBlues
I have been on Oxygen for over a year now and have been sleeping in my recliner for about 4 years now. I cannot get ...
By husband1
I am 61 and have just had a chest infection and now I keep going really hot and when I breath its as if no air is int...
ReneeLunaMay 13
Tine32Mar 17
yellownannaNov 23, 2013
littlemo1968Apr 03, 2011
By euj5927 Blank
I have had a pain in the left side of my back about 3 inches up from the start of my ribcage that has really troubled...
By o_just_me_here
My question is: Since many people on this blog have asked many important and relivent questions, what good is it then...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank