Aa
A
A
Close
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.
1 - 20 (of 1785) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Dad was diagnosed with IPF , he was given Prednisone . He insists that after taking Prednisone, he coughs more and it is usually accom...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Ok I have been seeing a pain Doctor or doctors since I had a fall in 2007. I had to have a laminectomy at L3 L4 and I developed arachn...
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was on 24/7 at 3 liters....
35 answers | 1 comment |
1507544 tn?1299511911
I recently saw a Rheumatologist who has referred me to a Pulmonary doctor with the following symptoms: finger (end joint) clubbing and bl...
3 answers |
I have had a pain in the left side of my back about 3 inches up from the start of my ribcage that has really troubled me for 4 days now. ...
18 answers |
Hi Sir, My Wife is suffering from tuberculosis and is having medicines from 2 months.Issue is that her neck is swollen on one side.als...
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smoking, but it worries ...
40 answers | 2 comments |
I am a seventy-plus year old man who has been living with COPD for a long time and have been taking hydroco/APAP 5.5mg. for back problems...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 22 year old male who has been having abnormal breathing patterns lately. For the past 3 years all my I would care about was fitnes...
I went to the VA doctor and had xrays done on my lungs. I have been getting dizzy and haveing headaces on th left side of my head. I ha...
2 answers |
I am 44 and i am an Ex smoke, smoked for 10 yrs and have stopped now since 4 yrs . When My PFT was done in 2011, My Lung capacity was 60...
1 answer |
Hi, I my latest xray (PA/ALV) says: Consider bilateral PTB, with radiologic stability since the last study. Clinical and laboratory corre...
It's been a month since I felt this back pain in the upper left side of body. Sometimes I was having a hard time breathing and it is pain...
My husband was recently told by a doctor that he has early emphysema. He is not a smoker, but he has used the cpap for several years now...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Is it possible to have COPD if i'm only 21 years old? It's hard to breath almost all the time and i don't know if it's just because im th...
1 answer |
My hands turn red for two years I have breathing problem they put me on oxygen at night I haven't found anyone to help me
885099 tn?1243550605
MY PULMONARY DR. SAID IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND THIS IN SOMEONE OF MY AGE. I QUIT SMOKING ON CHANTIX FOR 1 1/2 WEEKS AND WENT BACK. I AM ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I have asthma and have had a chronic dry cough since last March. My pulmonary doctor recently increased my dosage of Advair from 100/50 ...
18 answers |
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
Hi, i'm 40 years old , and i've been smoking for 23, cigarretts and marijuana, but i quited smoking bouth for a while, ciggarretts since ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources