Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day to help thin mucus. Is it best to take both capsules at one...
By wandagail
I recently started taking B5--two 500mg capsules--per day. Is it best to take both capsules at one time or take one c...
By jimgreg
last yr it was 58% then a time close to that it was 64% what stage is this? or is there certain numbers that shows ...
By jimgreg
I still smoke..i cant seem to stop. Also too much..i will stop cold turkey when its probably to late.. I know ther...
By jimgreg
I've been on 10 mgs basically 6 weeks,. Working with my gpdo and pulmonary docs..my pulmonary prescribed 20 mgs twice...
By Reemma
Feeling tingling, pin and needle sensation and numbness on some parts of leg initially in part of left leg upper thig...
Lisa_1961Feb 17
FordPSDDec 21, 2013
dddineNov 02, 2013
bjd0316Sep 01, 2013
bjd0316Sep 01, 2013
By nctrucker Blank
Am I to understand that emphysema is a disease that will progress on its own, no matter what you do? I have quit smok...
By dippybird6
My mom was healthy for a 79 years old before her accident in mid Jan. She first had a fall in the bathroom (the fall ...
By annie43125
t grew about and inch in 3 weeks. Does this mean jt is like to be cancerous.
jimgregFeb 06
By jimgreg
I've been on and off most my life with cortisone shots.,.im also copd of 5 yrs now..I don't do to bad till gets cold ...
jimgregFeb 05
By LDRNMSN
I had a lung ct that showed multiple calcified and non calcified nodules in both lungs ranging in size from several m...
By Tozey
lately my husband has been sounding likes hes tryng to get his breath its as if when youve been really sobbing and yo...
1851499_tn?1320715637
By Clay351
Hi all. I have not been on here in a long time. A lot has happened to me. I found out what caused all of these Medica...
By wheelspk
hello, im a 33 old male who smoked for 9 year about 10 cigarettes a day, i never smoked too much nor was i a chain...
By NJ_
I have 87% oxygen level all night. It didn't go above that once. I have vaso spastic angina that occurs while sleepin...
ladyluck1Jan 16
By ladyluck1
January 2015 I have been diagnosed with asthma since the WTC terrorist attack. As soon as my PCP was able t...
By ReasonableDoubt7
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums and was wondering if I could get some advice on a medical issue that's been tro...
By Mae2015
My dad was taken into hospital with a chest infection and discharged the same day. He was rushed back into hospital t...
allmymarblesDec 27, 2014
By joezeppi316
I have been diagnosed with COPD. Does the Spiriva Inhaler exacerbate the throat mucus. I have thick mucous in my thro...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank