Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nvicky
Hi Doc,I am 7 months pregnant ,my sister had Pulmonary TB one year before and had medication , got recovered (tested ...
By PatchesKat
Is it dangerous to take Spiriva with Dalaresp? I have been diagnosed with bronchial asthma. If either of these are u...
ReneeLunaMay 13
Tine32Mar 17
yellownannaNov 23, 2013
littlemo1968Apr 03, 2011
By euj5927 Blank
I have had a pain in the left side of my back about 3 inches up from the start of my ribcage that has really troubled...
marlo20Nov 21, 2013
cherylcovNov 12, 2013
doogie2205Oct 30, 2013
DByrneOct 27, 2013
By cz4806 Blank
3 yrs. ago my wife was diagnosed with COPD. At that time she was put on oxygen part time and within 3 months she was ...
By joan4321
Is it okay to take both Symbicort and Dulera twice daily for shortness of breath due to COPD and recent pulmonary emb...
mukulboseAug 13
shorty112Feb 18
shanny947Apr 10, 2013
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jan 17, 2012
By illektronika Blank
Hi, I'm 32 yr old female. I had been smoking for 19 years...woo long time. About 2 1/2-3 mos ago I went from a ...
By ghat1949
DOES ADVAIR OR SPIRIVA CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN, I TAKE BOTH AND HAVE GAINED 35 LBS.
By Isaacthirstynana
I have several things going on and don't know if they all add up to be one thing or just several different ailments. ...
By sstiles84
Hello, I am 29 years old and have smoked between 1 pack - 1.5 packs of cigarettes per day for 15 years. I went to the...
By mstonyaf
When should I see a doctor when my oxygen rate is 40?
By mstonyaf
When should I see a doctor when my oxygen rate is 40?
By ToniiV
My X wife is trying to tell me that our daughter has COPD due to 2nd hand smoke back when I was a smoker. First let m...
By Lolabeans
Me and my husband has had a cat for 8 years he was diagnosed with COPD does my cat has any thong to do with his disease.
By LowMac
Hi Doctor & MedHelp Members, I have two PFT tests that have remained almost identical, at 6 months apart (thankful...
By chippiebites
Hi, My husband is 80 years old, he was diagonised with copd about 4 years ago. Last year his fev was 43% and it has g...
By HouseKnowsBest
As statec above..I have BOTH on recent Chest X Rays. I developed Atelectasis after spinal neck neurosurgery..there wa...
By mrblue12
Hello, I would like some advice as to if people think I have COPD. Here are some relevent facts about my Medical H...
By bridgettc
I am a 32 yr old female. I have many different health problem. I recently had a pulmonary function test done and I do...
Jinx_777Jun 29
By ddrj66
My hubby had COPD and emphysema he's only on 1 inhaler. He had a hard time breath at times. What can I do to help him...
By wandasm
I was in a building that we were remodeling for 5 months. I ended up with a tight chest which originally i thought w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank