Aa
A
A
Close
Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 807) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My som passed away at 34 of reoccuring Hep B infection and the secondary was ciroshis of the liver I was looking for some information a...
1 answer
I have a frequent jaundice and also itching problem . I had a major operation at the age of 3 month . Now I checked with doctor . He sai...
2 answers | 1 comment
  flyinlynn,    yench
My father has been diagnosed with cirrhosis 5 years ago and he has been confined for several times already. Undergone blood transfusions,...
3 answers | 4 comments
  flyinlynn,    flyinlynn,    Rea_laine,    Rea_laine,    fanofhawks
I am a 58yo woman and I have long suspected I have liver damage from alcohol abuse of about 15 years. My suspicions were first aroused wh...
20 answers
  Joao77
Hi everyone, my husband (35 years old) just had his gallbladder out a few days ago. While the surgery went great, afterwards when the doc...
1 answer
is there any connection between liver problems and hives (urticaria)? I asked a liver professor and he said no but in internet i saw l...
2 answers | 5 comments
  flyinlynn,    me_just34,    flyinlynn,    bassetgirl,    me_just34
I was drinking for last 15 years, but not every day (3-6 beers few times a week after work and larger doses of alcohol at holidays). Ther...
2 answers | 5 comments
  flyinlynn,    PLooo,    PLooo,    ralph2014,    flyinlynn
I just finished 24 weeks of Harvoni and I am 4 months clear of Hep C. I have had ultrasounds done on my abdomen every six months and had ...
5 answers | 1 comment
  handp,    handp,    Fancybenancy
I have been drinking for about three years, for the last two I was a very heavy drinker, drinking about 6 shots a night on average. In la...
1 answer | 1 comment
A 57 year old man with chronic dyspepsia . Fatty liver with coarse echotexture was detected . what should i do??? is it ...
1 answer
The doctors have discontinued most medicines. She is taking a diuretic, blood pressure medicine, and medicine to keep her comfortable. Sh...
2 answers
  Dee1956,    flyinlynn
Hi, My mother (56 years old) was diagnosed with decompensated liver cirrhosis in Sep'12. She was hospitalized for 3 weeks and then she...
10 answers | 1 comment
  flyinlynn,    ManishK
Hello everyone! I will try my best to explain my problem. I want to know if my symptoms could be cause by cirhossis . I am basically try...
2 answers | 5 comments
  Klajos,    flyinlynn,    flyinlynn,    me_just34,    Klajos
A 10 cm mass was detected in right liver lobe. Went for a CT contrast scan. LFT's,CBC were all normal. Non reactive for Hepatitas B and C...
1 answer
Dear friends, For the past two months i was experiencing low grade fever between 99.3 to 100.5 or so,with fatigue and weight loss (lost ...
Dears, is this petechiae? https://s12.postimg.org/bvq1f6n6l/pic_pet.jpg I asked a liver professor, he said no but i am not sure. ...
2 answers | 2 comments
  flyinlynn,    me_just34,    flyinlynn,    flyinlynn
hey,i have had experienced huge discomforts in the lower right ribs after drinking.i had usually gave my self breaks from alcohol til i d...
6 answers
  ralph2014,    Dee1956,    flyinlynn,    Dee1956,    flyinlynn
does a Doppler ultrasound with the normal result except grade 1 hepasteatosis exclude cirrhosis? From time to time when i gain weigh...
3 answers | 2 comments
  fntn,    flyinlynn,    fntn,    me_just34,    flyinlynn
I have followed Hector for a long time on here mostly lurking. He was an amazing, giving, selfless person and I didn't even know him! bu...
2 answers | 1 comment
  Ruthy55,    hepcandme,    PaulaAnn
Hi there, One of my uncle who is 52 years old and known case of liver cirrhosis. He has Hep B also. When he did ultrasound abdomen ...
2 answers
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on stilltrying1965's status
Dec 01
Blank
mikesimon Before you criticize someon... Comment
Nov 29
406584 tn?1399591666