Aa
A
A
Close
Cirrhosis of the Liver Community
Cirrhosis is the end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver diseases. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Cirrhosis of the Liver patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Cirrhosis of the Liver, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 815) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just finished 24 weeks of Harvoni and I am 4 months clear of Hep C. I have had ultrasounds done on my abdomen every six months and had ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My stepdad was admitted into ICU a week ago. He was diagnosed with severe liver damage about 6 months ago and completely gave up alcohol ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I believe that he feels either untreatable or unworthy due to our addiction. He seems to have little to no problems with fatigue or pain...
1 answer |
I have had a mastectomy for cancer and in the limp noids as well. I also have stage 4 cirrhosis and at this time can not take chemotherap...
1 answer |
I've been prescribed Tamiflu but have seen some concern about it's potential damage to the liver. I have compensated cirrhosis (7 yrs) an...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My father, age 80, has cirrhosis of the liver. His doctor identified it a year or so ago although my father believes he had it for a lon...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Im 24 ive been binge drinking for about two years and a half years , drink about 2-3 days a week about 8 beers each time. Before that i d...
1 answer |
18514143 tn?1465892514
I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the liver in September of 2014. At the time I had no idea that a lot of health problems that I had been...
10 answers | 4 comments |
Looking for the ranges and info on fibroscan results... 1. What does median shear wave speed mean? And what is the normal range? Mine wa...
5 answers | 3 comments |
does a Doppler ultrasound with the normal result except grade 1 hepasteatosis exclude cirrhosis? From time to time when i gain weigh...
2 answers |
My father has been diagnosed with cirrhosis 5 years ago and he has been confined for several times already. Undergone blood transfusions,...
5 answers | 5 comments |
Hi, This is my first time ever posting to any kind of forum so I appreciate any advice/feedback I can get. On Tuesday Dec. 27th my 32 y...
1 answer |
3624762 tn?1349398652
I am new and stage 4 uncompensated. I was admitted to hospital last December and nearly checked out. Currently waiting to get on a transp...
13 answers |
I was diagnosed in 07, 3 years after I stop drinking. I have a portal hypertension, enlarged spleen, varices and now addison's disease. I...
31 answers |
hey,i have had experienced huge discomforts in the lower right ribs after drinking.i had usually gave my self breaks from alcohol til i d...
6 answers | 1 comment |
696701 tn?1463669932
Hello everyone, My question is this, I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of the Liver and not in a very good way. It was three years ago I...
5 answers |
I am a 58yo woman and I have long suspected I have liver damage from alcohol abuse of about 15 years. My suspicions were first aroused wh...
20 answers | 1 comment |
My som passed away at 34 of reoccuring Hep B infection and the secondary was ciroshis of the liver I was looking for some information a...
1 answer |
I have a frequent jaundice and also itching problem . I had a major operation at the age of 3 month . Now I checked with doctor . He sai...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, my husband (35 years old) just had his gallbladder out a few days ago. While the surgery went great, afterwards when the doc...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on Intoducing Katie, My ...
12 hrs ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on Intoducing Katie, My ...
20 hrs ago
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Intoducing Katie, My ...
20 hrs ago
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Start Tracking Now
Top Hepatitis Answerers
Blank
446474 tn?1446351282
Blank
San Francisco, CA
317787 tn?1473362051
Blank