Aa
A
A
Close
Comprehensive Dentistry Forum
Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
1 - 20 (of 1135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is there treament for lingual nerve damage that was bumped during the extraction of a wisdom tooth? The surgeon said the tooth was deepe...
2 answers |
I am a professional opera singer faced with requiring sinus lift surgery before implants are possible. Is there any negative case histor...
2 answers |
OK - I was at the dentist the other day to get my permanent crown put in and he insisted on doing full x-rays, etc. since I haven't seen ...
2 answers |
I had a tooth removed in Sunday due to the amount of pain the nerve was causing me, but the tooth was very hard to remove as the roots wh...
3 answers |
1214903 tn?1266373661
I have to have jaw surgery to remove a tumor. I will have to get a bone graft from my hip. Has anyone ever had this done? What will I ...
1 answer |
Had sinus sugery 4 days ago (fixed deviated septum, right turbinate reduction, sinus drainage hole enlarged). Gum pain is a lot worse tha...
4 answers |
On March 25th I had all of my 14 lower teeth extracted and then received an immediate full denture and while it's been a chore in of itse...
2 answers |
How long do I need to wait after having two implants installed before engaging in oral sex?
1 answer |
1082629 tn?1256235686
First, some context.... In May/June of this past year, I developed a lump on my jaw bone. Thinking that it was a problem with a tooth...
3 answers |
What are the treatments for tbc and at what point is it necessary to extract teeth
2 answers |
I have a hard knot/lump on my lower right jaw bone behind my wisdom tooth which is still there. I noticed it yesterday and it makes it ha...
4 answers |
I am having a hard time explaining to my dentis that they are too wide for my mouth and my bite is not right, he gets very frustrated and...
1 answer |
If I had a dental cleaning a few days ago and now I'm having pain and a swollen lymph node on one side, could it be an infection from the...
Since Tuesday (Feb 23) I have noticed a small bump on the edge of my top lip. It is not on completely on the outside or the inside of my ...
Hi there my names Tom, I'm a Biomedical Scientist. Here's my history. At about the age of 12 I had an 11mm overbite, a very triangular sh...
2 answers |
I was prescribed Vicoden and pennisilin by an oral surgeon because he is unable to pull my tooth for over a week. I am 3 hours away from ...
I had 4 teeth pulled 9 days ago. I am swollen, in pain and have a swollen lymphnode. Was seen for a follow up and told that I had an infe...
has anyone ever heard of this? I have it and it is worsening and I don't know what to do
1 answer |
Dear doctor, Greetings!!! I have been wearing my fixed ceramic braces for the past 3 years now since i had an overbite. I never had ...
2 answers |
I had a filling done to a mollar. At the time the dentist said it was deeper than expected and it might be sensitive. It was for a while,...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now