Aa
A
A
Close
Down Syndrome Community
This forum is for questions and support regarding Down Syndrome issues such as Dental Problems, Communication Problems, Developmental Disabilities, Hearing Loss, Hypothyroidism, Immune System Problems, Learning Disabilities, Joint Problems, Muscle Weakness, Respiratory Disorders, Seizures, Sleep Apnea, Weight Problems.
1 - 20 (of 379) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a grandson who is 11 years old with down syndrome ADHD and noticed in the last month his behavior at night time has that difficul...
My wife is 13 weeks pregnant and we got our blood test results back this week to say the Downs Syndrome test came out positive. We are ab...
My 17 year old potty trained child has recently been wetting himself at school. He looks about 7 or 8 and weighs 89 lbs. He is non-verbal...
1 answer |
my 3 year old brother has behavior problems. i don't know if he has down syndrome or not. he look like a normal kid. but the thing is he ...
1 answer |
20076533 tn?1489647308
It has been going on for a while and we have not been able to suss out the what or the why for why this family member does this. The s...
I have recently started working at a school and do Speech and Langauge interventions, a year 4 girl with downsyndrome has been added to m...
I have recently started working at a school and do Speech and Langauge interventions, a year 4 girl with downsyndrome has been added to m...
Adult son aged 23 has started to exhibit strange behaviors after increasing Celexa
i have a sister who i take care of with down syndrome and shes 33 she does speak well but lately has seem to become very aggressive at ti...
My best friend and her family and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas in February. It is her father's 82nd birthday and he has never b...
How common it for two children with Down Syndrome to be born into a family?
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 20 years old and 17 weeks pregnant. I got a call from my dr yesterday saying my quad screening test came back positive..with a 1:89 ...
14 answers | 1 comment |
My sister is 17, she is non-verbal, low functioning, has behavioural issues, sleeps all day, doesn't listen to her Mom or Dad, disconnect...
2 answers |
My 7 year old son has Down syndrome. He is a joy to be with. He does have impulsive behavior. His behavior isn't always impulsive, but...
93 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, Our daughter has occasionally had trouble getting out of bed in the past, but about 3 months into this school year she has taken it t...
3 answers |
I have a co worker who supposedly claims she has down syndrome. But I think she is lying about having down syndrome to get money from th...
1 answer |
Hi - I am 39 and pregnant with identical twins (MONO/Dia) We had a 12 week pre-screen ultrasound which showed 1.4 NT Twin A and 1.8 NT T...
9 answers |
My daughter is 25 and lives in supported living. Since early this year has been suffering with depression. Has become very aggressive and...
To the parents of children or adults with Down Syndrome, do you have any concerns with your child texting in terms of linguistics or appr...
My son is 12 years old has down syndrome,he is a nice and kind young boy, but when it's time to get in the shower and get ready for bed o...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Down Syndrome Community Resources