Aa
A
A
Close
Ear Disorders Forum
Questions in the Ear Disorders forum are answered by Dr. Eric Wilkinson. Topics include acoustic neuroma, skull base tumors, hearing loss, cochlear implants, stapes surgery, eardrum repair, chronic ear infection, facial nerve problems, childhood deafness, vertigo, balance disorders, and tinnitus.
1 - 20 (of 127) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a chronic ear infection now for several months. Antibiotics seem to start to work and then stop. I have tremendous ear ache ...
2 answers |
I have been having intermittent (sometimes every few minutes, sometimes hours) pain under, and behind, my right ear. Can this be a...
1 answer |
for around 3 weeks my mum has had a lot of problems with her hearing, there is a feeling of fullness in her ears and she has a noise in h...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm a 30 year old male. Starting 3 years ago, I began having a constant dull headache ALL the time. It debilitated me. At the same t...
4 answers |
473577 tn?1207606257
Dr. Wilkinson, Can having a bad tooth in your mouth affect your ear? My ear feels like it is stopped up to where i can hardly hear, I tri...
3 answers |
How long does the fluid(pus) come out of the ear? And is it normal that the blood and pus is still coming out after 12-14 hrs? When shoul...
2 answers |
200828 tn?1209921575
Hi doctor, My son, who will be 2 in May, has had approximately 8 ear infections in his life. Recently, his pediatrician referred me t...
3 answers |
Does anyone have the same symptomes??? I have mild vertigo, which started in June with a case of Labs. The doctors diagnosed me with Chro...
11 answers |
469349 tn?1217610541
Hello I am 28 years old and this is what is going on. I have been sick on and off for the past 2 months, on March 5th my body gave up a...
3 answers |
Hi My name is Patricia, Im 22 and had my tonsiectomy last year as I had always suffered with throat infections. As a child I would have ...
2 answers |
414327 tn?1208309637
Can Fluocinolone Acetonide Topical Solution 0.01% (Fougera) be used as an ear drop to go in the ears ? The box says for Dermatologic U...
1 answer |
487228 tn?1208832653
I returned from Colorado in Jan and since them I have had a bad ear infection. I went 5 times to my primary physican and now twice to my ...
2 answers |
I have taken your advice on the problems I have had since my spinal. I have gone to a neurologist and gotten an MRI to see if I have a C...
1 answer |
Hi My son is 2.5 years old . He was speaking well when he was 1.5 yrs old all of a sudden he stopped speaking . Now we had his heari...
3 answers |
i have been down with the flu since thursday last week, yesterday i had a dull pain in my ear, this morning when i woke the pain had gone...
3 answers |
Ok here is my prob, I am a 21 women and i have pulsate tinnitus i hear it my right ear ALL DAY EVERY DAY NON STOP oooookkk and i have for...
2 answers |
i had a stapendectomy 16 yrs ago in rt ear my worse one . igot a hearing aid for it . it is now my better ear i should have had left ear ...
2 answers |
My sinus and ears feel stopped up, yet there is no congestion in my sinus. When I move my eyes I hear in my head a swishy sound and feel...
1 answer |
Hello, I have had vertigo and balance problems (3 years), and tinnitus (high pitched insect sound in left ear/quieter in right ear/and...
2 answers |
I had this sudden pain on the rim of my left ear. i looked in the mirrow and the rim - on the top or my ear looks red, swalen and have a ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now