Aa
A
A
Close

Foot Care (Podiatry) Forum

Questions in the Foot Care (Podiatry) forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include: Athlete's feet, Bunions, Flat feet, Foreign body, Fractures/foot pain,Fungal infections, Hammertoes, Instability, Morton's Neuroma, Nail fungus, Pediatric curly toes, Pediatric in-toe gait (pigeon toe), Plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Sesamoiditis, Shin splints, Warts.

1 - 20 (of 689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a bunch of foot problems.....when I was almost 13 years old I jumped off a balance beam flat on my feet. I could hardly walk the rest of the days, very sore and I had a fever. Years down the road I fractured my right foot. For ...
Birdmom | Last answer
My mother in law is 76 and a Christian Scientist, so she will not go to a doctor. Her feet are swollen and purple in color, dry and she has a hard time walking. Is this bad circulation?
grnwlls | Last answer
Hello, I've had this problem for years now on both feet. The meaty areas on the outside edge behind my little toes are killing me. They are slightly calloused, super tender and feel like there is a half inch of skin there that shouldn't ...
dlk214 | Last answer
I kicked a wall 16 days ago with my heel. There is no pain until midday, then swelling by the evening. Elevating the foot reduces the pain. Squeezing the area does not induce pain, but stretching toes forward does What should I do?
tommay | Last answer
I had a triple fusion of my right ankle last year. It has been a full year since my surgery. In the last 2 weeks I noticed a bump sticking out of the inner portion of my right foot. I did go to the doctor to see if perhaps some of the ...
Mish456 | Last answer
I had surgery for a freibergs infarction over a month ago and I am still in tremendous pain. I am being told continously to elevate my foot. When my foot is elevated for 5-10 minutes it goes completely numb and causes more pain. The pain...
shieneman | Last answer
Hi, I'm 17 years old, I'm active in vigorous sports and exercise. Since about early April, I have been feeling a pins and needles, or "tingling" sensation in both of my feet. The throbbing I feel is mostly in my heels, but I still feel i...
NoblepawnV10 | Last answer
Hi; After sitting for more than 15 minutes, or driving, when I get up I walk with a limp for maybe 5 minutes. My right foot and ankle are a little sore and fell like they wont support my body. I am 46 years old, 68 inches tall and...
komobu | Last answer
Hi, I have always had perfect feet, until about 2 years ago. The skin on the knuckles of both of my big toes have become brown and a little hard. I have tried everything to make it go away. I have scrubbed, used a pumice stone, used lots...
mykidsmom1978 | Last answer
There's an odd pain across the center of my foot, going from the outer edge inward, that doesn't seem to be centralized at any point in that area. Kind of like a cross section of the foot about a 1/2 inch wide. I notice the pain, which i...
kittensnark | Last answer
1283844_tn?1447478093
Almost two months ago I wore high healed shoes for about 9 hours. I have worn them several times before without pain, but this time by the end of the day I was in alot of pain. I took the shoes off and I could tell the balls of my feet...
mlynndcats | Last answer
Two years ago, I noticed red cirles under the skin of my child's feet (clear in the middle, different sizes [biggest is probably about half an inch circumference], not raised, not painful, not itchy, the skin outside is pretty normal, no...
LittleT2010 | Last answer
i have a lump under my big toe and it cause me pain when i am on my feet to long and it is tender around the edgesof it its hard but the inside circle is soft seems yellowish
LEOLNEA | Last answer
I recently got an injection of Depo Medrol wi/ lidocaine in my foot, for pain relief due to (very bad feet, according to my podiatrist!) I have gotten them before and with good results. This time however, a few days after the injection...
1Jammer | Last answer
About a week ago I hit my ankle area pretty bad and it was bruised for a while. But today when I woke up from my nap I noticed this discoloration of my foot that I think wasn't there before. Is this a life threatening blood clot caused b...
cybershot653 | Last answer
my husband has strange feet. his toes do not touch the ground. He can walk, run work do anything without any issues but his toes just kind of hang there. If I ask him to stand on tippi toes, he is actually on the balls of his feet, and t...
Shelby392 | Last answer
I broke the base of my 5th metatarsal in a transverse fracture, 4mm displaced, running close to but not into the space between the 4th and 5th met. A non-Jones fracture I've been told. It's now 9 weeks and only minimal healing. I was ...
GoldenBC | Last answer
Hello, I have severe pes planus from charcot foot in both feet. I am adding a link to an illustration that best resembles my feet, it is the one on the left. they are pronated and FLAT. If anyone else has this problem, or could tell me i...
maboo | Last answer
1541952_tn?1317820229
I have to wear high heels for work but they like constantly give me awful blisters where the shoe rubs against the bare skin on the back of my heel and I'm always having to cover my feet in bandaids... is there a better solution? ...
Beckysmokes | Last answer
125112_tn?1217277462
Hi there, I always have had relatively low arched feet. Due to my low arches, I've always purchased footwear with little/no arch support as high arched shoes kill the inner [low] arches of my feet. Having 4 children and in having g...
borninquisitive | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now