Aa
A
A
Close
Hernia Community
Hernia occurs when part of an internal organ pushes through an opening in the organ’s wall. There are many types of hernias such as Inguinal Hernia (in the groin), Umbilical Hernia (around the belly button), and Incisional Hernia (through a scar). Discuss topics including prevention, symptoms, causes and surgical treatments for hernias.
1 - 20 (of 288) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My doctor keeps telling me the pain I have is a normal part of the healing process. It's been nearly 2 years now! I started doing my own ...
436713 tn?1408888330
Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help. For over a year I have had fullness in my upper right quadrant - in the area just under my low ribs...
I was operated on 6th May last year. I had small visible direct inguinal hernia on left side. It was only visible when I push it,and of s...
1 answer
I have taken treatment for belly butun infection but another problem is something like intestine is coming out from my belly button when...
Can you take a laxative to relief constipation if you have a large abdominal hernia waiting for surgery?
2 answers
  Grreatful,    Grreatful
14789551 tn?1436525862
Diagnosed with Hernia, Need to know will it be successful & effective to have a treatment done in India? Does Laparoscopic Hernia Repai...
2 answers
Hello, 2 months ago I had an incident where a ski chair lift came behind me and 'scooped' me up unexpectantly and my whole stomach especi...
1 answer
Hey everyone! Thanks for accepting me in to the group. I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallstones two years ago) ...
1 answer
Hey all, I am getting pain and pressure on the right side of my waistline above my groin. I don't l know why it comes often. When I use b...
1 answer
I just want to know if a hiatal hernia can cause my ailments described under! I have, the last to years, had mysterious issues wit...
iv currently have a hernia that pokes through the belly button I'm over weight so I'm on diet and going to the gym so after running and d...
1 answer
39 years old, chronic huge cortisol gut being made worse from recent broken heart syndrome, a testicle that tends to retract into the ing...
1 answer
I had an inguinal right side hernia that had no bulge. It showed only upon a Dr looking there. After 25 yrs of having this my Dr recommen...
Hi everyone. I've used these forums before as a GREAT help to learn from others so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me. About ...
1 answer
I was recently diagnosed with a non-obstructive ventral hernia at the laparoscopic gallbladder removal site (from my view, north & right ...
1 answer
  Sah12
Hi guys I've just had a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and have a couple of questions: 1. How long will it be before my bloate...
Hi all, i have a left inguinal hernia which i noticed the bulge 3 weeks ago it disappears when i lie down and pops up after a while wh...
1 answer |
Can anybody help me I new here and have a 5cm hiatus hernia and reflux been to see surgical team and said probley need opportunity but t...
Hello! I am new to this site and glad i found it. I have a sliding hiatal hernia. It seems to be causung me a great deal of discomfort la...
2 answers |
I am 20 years old male.my previous medical history is clear.it's been from 1month after excessive streching albs exercises along with wei...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hernia Community Resources