Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
If miconium (probably spelled wrong) was found during a womens cervical check during labor at hospital. What is the proper procedure? Bab...
Hi, I am writing this, because I am very concerned. I had some blood drawn today for my second trimester screening, and the lady who dre...
Hi, I am RH negative. I had a successful pregnancy, and two subsequent miscarriages. I am currently 15 wks pregnant. I was not sensi...
dear dr. im pregnant 21 weeks five days and i did my ultrasound today the result every thing is normal just the dr told me there is a ...
my granddaughter was born on 4-2-2009. shortly after birth she developed a temp, hospital said she needed to say for observation. put her...
Hello Doctor, I am pregnant and my 22week ultrasound revealed that my baby has brain prominent lateral Ventricle, my OB said this is n...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.