Aa
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.

1 - 20 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I am 36 years old and was diagnosed recently of having a 3.6cm complex cyst on my left(and only remaining) ovary. I have been having pain in that side, bowel pressure, and lower back pain for a little over a year. The cyst was presen...
Petutie01 | Last answer
I had a sonogram that found a cyst within my right ovary of questionable nature plus free flowing fluid. I am 39 years old and my older sister had ovarian cancer twice. She got it first at 38 and then 41 again. My GYN said to come back...
Davina34 | Last answer
I believe I have a parasite called schistosoma h in my ovaries. About a year ago, I had notice during my periods what I thought looked like blood worms. When I did some research I found one that looked like the one I had found with a ...
j07920 | Last answer
Hi, An ultrasound in June revealed that I had a tender, enlarged ovary. I was referred to a womans clinic who performed another ultrasound 2 months later and again found an abnormal ovary, the report indicates that the morphology is atyp...
noodles1591 | Last answer
Hello Doctor… I just spent the night in the emergency room with excruciating pain in my groin area, emanating down to my knee… I'm 55 years of age and have gone through menopause. My blood work came back all fine, no infection, my ...
cooglady | Last answer
My wife OVCA - Stage 3a in Feb 2010 post complete Hysteerctomy and Bilateral Salingoopherectomy with last chemo in June 2010 pre- surgery CA-125 was 79 and post 12 Till date her health is good no symptoms does yoga and gym regularly we...
Powai76 | Last answer
Hi I am a 39 year old mother with 1 daughter. I was just diagnosed with Atypical Glandular Cells of Endocervical Origin about a week ago. The results say that there is moderate inflammation as well. The DR wants to do a Colposcopy and...
Carmen216 | Last answer
My partner had an ovarian cyst the size of a pineapple removed a over a year ago. The ovary was significantly damaged and was also removed. What physiological and/or psychological side effects would be likely after such a procedure? ...
cdl1955 | Last answer
Ultrasound report:Comparison: CT pelvis of 9/7/04 Findings: The uterus is top normal in size. However, there are multiple intramural masses identified, with at least four measurable masses in the myometrium. There is a mass within t...
saville | Last answer
I went to the doctor to have my ovarian cyst monitored. I have had it for several years but the ultrasound showed that it has grown to 18cm....more than 5 cm over the last year. I have to go for an MRI and to see a surgeon. My gyne wa...
muddergoose | Last answer
dear readers, I have a concern regarding my wife, she is 25, and last month she delivered our first baby daughter, prematurely in 33 weeks. She had a very large right ovarian cysts (25 cm x 17 cm), that grew during her pregnancy, even...
greekgod | Last answer
Hi, I had a large amount of bleeding between periods a couple Saturdays ago so called my obgyn. I went that Monday and had a transvaginal ultra sound. The doctor did some other tests (yeast infection, and another that I can't remember...
CCamp41 | Last answer
I am age 56, 2 years postmenopause, and have been experiencing cramping and vaginal bleeding on and of for several weeks, sometimes barely spotting and some days like a light period. My doctor ordered a transvaginal ultrasound and I am n...
jcnick | Posted
Doctor Back in October, my wife (Age 55) was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Immeadiate surgery recommened. Received 6 hours of surgery at MT> SINAI hosp. in NYC to remove numerous tumors in her reproducive area. The surgery consisted...
detectiverich | Posted
I have endometriosis and am on Lupron Depot. Almost time for my 3rd shot and nothing has changed. I feel the same way I have since this started in Oct. I am worried about ovarian cancer. Cancer runs in the family. I had a lap surgery and...
smiley23 | Last answer
Back in Oct I went to ER-found cyst on my ovary. Pain and pressure not going away did a Laparoscopy and found endometriosis. I have taken the Lupron Depot shot for 3 months now. NO HELP. I am still bloated, feel like I should throw up al...
smiley23 | Last answer
Just wondering exactly what a septated ovarian cyst is? -Thanks
gasin | Posted
5064352_tn?1363057620
Hi, I am 28 years old and about a few weeks ago I went to the urgent care for lower back pain (I couldn't walk or move or crawl). They did an X ray and said they would get back to me in a week with the results. The doctor called and sa...
llsmom08 | Last answer
Hello, I am Tulsi das from India,My Situation here is " My Wife got diagnosed with Juvenile Granulosa cell tumor - Stage IA / IC ( even Doctor is Confused, Peritoneal fluid is negative for malignancies , Mitotic is 3/10 HPF, Lymph nod...
vtdass | Posted
Hello, I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I've been spotting and bleeding on and off since 04/11/2013 and it only comes out on its on, but when I try to force it, nothing comes out. I have a delmar cyst on my right ovary that my ob/gyn be...
lovemybabies1995 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker