Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
1 - 20 (of 3082) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 39 year old woman who has had irregular brown/pink spotting through ovulation for the past four months. I have also had rectal pr...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm 19y/o and just got an ultrasound result back for suspected thickened womb lining (which was negative) but instead the results wer...
2 answers |
Hi. I am 36 years old and was diagnosed recently of having a 3.6cm complex cyst on my left(and only remaining) ovary. I have been having ...
2 answers |
I had a sonogram that found a cyst within my right ovary of questionable nature plus free flowing fluid. I am 39 years old and my older ...
3 answers |
I believe I have a parasite called schistosoma h in my ovaries. About a year ago, I had notice during my periods what I thought looked ...
5 answers |
Hi, An ultrasound in June revealed that I had a tender, enlarged ovary. I was referred to a womans clinic who performed another ultrasoun...
7 answers |
Hello Doctor… I just spent the night in the emergency room with excruciating pain in my groin area, emanating down to my knee… I'm 55 ye...
1 answer |
My wife OVCA - Stage 3a in Feb 2010 post complete Hysteerctomy and Bilateral Salingoopherectomy with last chemo in June 2010 pre- surgery...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 39 year old mother with 1 daughter. I was just diagnosed with Atypical Glandular Cells of Endocervical Origin about a week ago...
4 answers |
My partner had an ovarian cyst the size of a pineapple removed a over a year ago. The ovary was significantly damaged and was also remov...
9 answers |
Ultrasound report:Comparison: CT pelvis of 9/7/04 Findings: The uterus is top normal in size. However, there are multiple intramural ...
13 answers |
I went to the doctor to have my ovarian cyst monitored. I have had it for several years but the ultrasound showed that it has grown to 1...
4 answers |
dear readers, I have a concern regarding my wife, she is 25, and last month she delivered our first baby daughter, prematurely in 33 w...
2 answers |
Hi, I had a large amount of bleeding between periods a couple Saturdays ago so called my obgyn. I went that Monday and had a transvagi...
1 answer |
I am age 56, 2 years postmenopause, and have been experiencing cramping and vaginal bleeding on and of for several weeks, sometimes barel...
Doctor Back in October, my wife (Age 55) was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Immeadiate surgery recommened. Received 6 hours of surgery ...
I have endometriosis and am on Lupron Depot. Almost time for my 3rd shot and nothing has changed. I feel the same way I have since this s...
1 answer |
Back in Oct I went to ER-found cyst on my ovary. Pain and pressure not going away did a Laparoscopy and found endometriosis. I have taken...
1 answer |
Just wondering exactly what a septated ovarian cyst is? -Thanks
5064352 tn?1363057620
Hi, I am 28 years old and about a few weeks ago I went to the urgent care for lower back pain (I couldn't walk or move or crawl). They d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Chemotherapy Tracker
Chemotherapy Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Ovulation Tracker
Ovulation Tracker