Aa
A
A
Close

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.

1 - 20 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I ruptured my quad while lifting weights. A 225lbs hex bar fell on both of my quads but mainly my right one. How long dose will it take to recover it hurts when I gently touch it and to walk.
  Posted
4518471 tn?1355802457
I have been told that i might have a rotator cuff injury and I run mid distance for track and I have a meet coming up and have not been to practices because I started pt with my trainer and do the stationary bikes or treadmill to try to ...
  Posted
4518471 tn?1355802457
So at all most the end of football season I hered a loud pop in my shoulder and last week started to do exercise is it supposeto hurt for the ones to get better rubber band and planks also if pt or exercise does not help what other ways ...
  Posted
Okay so I'm having these weird dreams..sexual dreams about the guy that got me preg.we weren't dating. He used me to cheat on his gf & I didn't know till afterwards.what do these dreams mean
  Posted
Hi! I'm 30 years old and on Nov 11th fell through my attic floor about 12 feet onto my garage concrete floor. I broke my pelvic (unstable) had rods and screws placed during surgery and am due to start bearing weight on Feb 7th. This has...
  Posted
Ok so I have a seven month old son and after monthes of being tired and depressed i finally got tested for hypothyroidism. Well it came back positive.( secondary normal tsh, low t4) I am so scared that I have had this since I was Pregna...
  Posted
after psiotomy i have a pain over there , they did bi lateraly ... yesterday GMT around 13.00 (22/01/2013) But today i feel pain a lot . when i asked from doctor wherther i can get anelgesoa he told me if i take it might affect the ch...
  Posted
Well today while playing icehockey i fell n when i fell im pretty sure my foot turned left n i heoard a pop right wen i landed .. I knew something was wrong thaCudnt get up at all had to be helped off the ice .. When i went to.the dkct...
  Posted
5 months ago I was diagnosed with Myofascial Pain Syndrome. The anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant were effective for the pain and so after a week I started feeling okay. 3months later, I started having the same pain again. But I was ...
  Posted
Hello am 22 male from south africa i toke lsd drug on 1,2 january 2013 but my problem is that my mind is still dizy i feel like am not my self i feel shy,crying plz reply
  Posted
I've been feeling pain in the lower part of my spinal cord, the pain doesn't extend to my waist just the spine, and I'm also having pain on my scalp. I had U.T.I. and I was treated with antibiotic and also pain med (ibuprofen). When I st...
  Posted
4609723 tn?1357149349
I have been suffering from periodic severe thigh pain for a number of years with no diagnosis. The pain is on the inner thigh just above the knee (VMO area??) and at times, like now, is in a state of constant stabbing pain. The pain is...
  Posted
I have been given an Rx for PT for neck pain - arthritis in C5, C7 (and bone spurs). I've had PT in past (whiplash 12 years ago, pain behind shoulder blade a few years ago) and it made no difference. I really can't afford the $60/week ...
  Posted
My daughter and I are both experiencing the same problem...When we start an exercise routine, we start slow and increase weight, repetitions, time, etc. The problem is that the more we exercise, the more our stamina goes down. In fact, ...
  Posted
I have been on my birth control for 2 months now, since my daughter was born. And I have had 2 consecutive periods, at the same time each month. However this month I started to spot a week after I had stopped my week long period. could I...
  Posted
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it alone again its been messed up for three years its all thanks to a person puposely (Basicaly a grou...
  Posted
1960024 tn?1355018182
I am 24 and have been suffering from severe neck pain for about 2 years now, I finally have insurance and have met with a nuerologist recently that said I had TMJ and prescibed an anxiety med and sent me on my way, after 2 weeks on the m...
  Posted
Hiya I have lately been developing weird symptoms. They have been there since more than an year but now its just growing! Tremors Heart Beat Sensations in my Stomach/Ears/hands when I try to relax Crampy Muscles and Strains Weak Mus...
  Posted
3112530 tn?1434035633
Have you ever heard of something called the piriformis muscle? I have had continued problems with this muscle over the years. I have degenerative joint/disk disease and had all the treatments and physical therapy. At one time, I did Pila...
  Posted
I'm a 39 year old single mother of 2 boys who are 9 and 7. I work full time in an office, casually in a pharmacy and take 2 courses each semester online. 19 months ago, I thought that I injured myself while shoveling snow. Initially, EMG...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now