Aa
A
A
Close
Physical Therapy Forum
This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.
1 - 20 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I ruptured my quad while lifting weights. A 225lbs hex bar fell on both of my quads but mainly my right one. How long dose will it take t...
4518471 tn?1355802457
I have been told that i might have a rotator cuff injury and I run mid distance for track and I have a meet coming up and have not been t...
1 answer |
4518471 tn?1355802457
So at all most the end of football season I hered a loud pop in my shoulder and last week started to do exercise is it supposeto hurt for...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm having these weird dreams..sexual dreams about the guy that got me preg.we weren't dating. He used me to cheat on his gf & I ...
Hi! I'm 30 years old and on Nov 11th fell through my attic floor about 12 feet onto my garage concrete floor. I broke my pelvic (unstable...
Ok so I have a seven month old son and after monthes of being tired and depressed i finally got tested for hypothyroidism. Well it came b...
after psiotomy i have a pain over there , they did bi lateraly ... yesterday GMT around 13.00 (22/01/2013) But today i feel pain a lot ...
Well today while playing icehockey i fell n when i fell im pretty sure my foot turned left n i heoard a pop right wen i landed .. I kne...
1 answer |
5 months ago I was diagnosed with Myofascial Pain Syndrome. The anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant were effective for the pain and so ...
Hello am 22 male from south africa i toke lsd drug on 1,2 january 2013 but my problem is that my mind is still dizy i feel like am not my...
I've been feeling pain in the lower part of my spinal cord, the pain doesn't extend to my waist just the spine, and I'm also having pain ...
1 answer |
4609723 tn?1357149349
I have been suffering from periodic severe thigh pain for a number of years with no diagnosis. The pain is on the inner thigh just above...
I have been given an Rx for PT for neck pain - arthritis in C5, C7 (and bone spurs). I've had PT in past (whiplash 12 years ago, pain be...
1 answer |
My daughter and I are both experiencing the same problem...When we start an exercise routine, we start slow and increase weight, repetiti...
I have been on my birth control for 2 months now, since my daughter was born. And I have had 2 consecutive periods, at the same time each...
Hi i have a joint injury that i have had for three years to middle knuckle joint.Should it get looked at by an orthopedic ? or leave it...
2 answers |
1960024 tn?1355018182
I am 24 and have been suffering from severe neck pain for about 2 years now, I finally have insurance and have met with a nuerologist rec...
Hiya I have lately been developing weird symptoms. They have been there since more than an year but now its just growing! Tremors Hear...
2 answers |
3112530 tn?1434035633
Have you ever heard of something called the piriformis muscle? I have had continued problems with this muscle over the years. I have dege...
2 answers |
I'm a 39 year old single mother of 2 boys who are 9 and 7. I work full time in an office, casually in a pharmacy and take 2 courses each ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now