Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in February 2016.
1 - 20 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies, i am looking for a birth control method without hormones due to weight gain. Any suggestions? Copper IUD may be an option, ...
I have tickets to travel to Miami at the end of April when I will be 25-27 weeks pregnant. Is there a risk of contracting the Zika virus?...
I had sex on the 17th of Feb with guy #1 and he ejaculated in me and also also on the 18th of Feb with guy #2, he also ejaculated in me a...
Went in to get induced on the 21st. Didnt start pitocin until 830am on the 22nd.. labored until 5pm with no meds but i got stuck at a 6 s...
1 answer |
Hey. I am 38wk4days just had my membranes swept and really hoping that it starts something for me. I am already dilated to 2cm and 80%eff...
5 answers |
Anyone ever tore during their labor? My doctor had to cut me (4th degree) because of the position but now the aftermath is quite scary be...
2 answers |
7ibs 15oz head full of hair and looks just like her daddy. I am in love!! Born 02.18.16 at 11:55pm. Woke up to my water breaking went to ...
2 answers |
I am due Feb 25th and my doctor wants to do a cervical sweep tomorrow. Is it painful? Plus, if its no guarantee to starting labor then i ...
4 answers |
Anyone else tired of people asking if you are still pregnant? I'm to the point now of not answering my phone when people call. It's like ...
5 answers |
My son is here I am happy he's alive and healthy But I'm having issues...I had an emergency csection and I'm in loads of pain and can't ...
2 answers |
She was born on the 13th . Mucus plug came out and bleeding so I went to the hospital then couple hours later my water broke , was in lab...
1 answer |
Three days till due date! I have been losing my plug all week! Monday i was half way effaced and a 1.5 thursday i was a 2 and doctor said...
how many cups are you suppose to drink and how many pouches are you suppose to put in it
I'm 39 weeks I feel so down, and depress I just wanna see my baby boy :(
3 answers |
I was due the 12th.. This is my first child, I'm dilated by 2cm but that's it.. It's normal to be overdue right?? Or is something wrong??...
4 answers |
Anyone ever try it? I am a week past my due date and trying to avoid hospital induction!
Had my membranes stripped last week. Baby came 2 days later on 2/13/16. She's precious. My due date was 2/11. Stay strong everyone. Labor...
5 answers |
13089429 tn?1436041135
I'm 39 wks today and had a cervix check. I'm completely thin and almost 2cm, the Dr strip my membrane and my mucus plug was on his glove....
6 answers |
Finally got to a 1.5cm and 50-60% effaced! Im stoked!
1 answer |
Over due by 5 Days been having pains since 3nights ago. Had a trip to hospital last night as I couldn't bare the pain anymore, told I w...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Feb 2016 Babies Community Resources