Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in May 2015.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By LilyPatrice
My two month old daughter is finally interested in her little toys. Some kid programs on tv even keep her attention s...
Hevan89Aug 13
By diddybear
I'm wanting to put my 2.5 month old daughter on formula only for special occasions, what I'm wanting to know how did ...
dielaJun 14
By EJAndEden
Well maybe some of u knew this but I had no idea: Sleeping on your stomach decreases breastmilk production:-( So mu...
By jasminelove89
But i miss talking to you ladies. I have no friends that have children where i live and its nice talking to other mom...
By diddybear
I was wondering what other mom's do when making baby food. I am wanting to get some fresh fruit and veggies while in ...
diddybearJul 20
MrscofmnJul 16
diddybearJul 09
Kelz72312Jun 17
By diddybear
My baby is just over a month old and the problem I'm having is I can lay her down for a nap during the day which she ...
MrscofmnJul 16
By diddybear
I'm wondering what is a good natural cleaning product to use on hard wood floors so when my little one starts crawlin...
By 4504778115498992814_425_5 Blank
I'm 23 years old and made some dumb mistakes after a few too many drinks. Long story short I'm 20 weeks pregnant and ...
By Mrscofmn
Well first full day at home. Wow was it fast. Took a nap on Sunday while husband was rubbing my feet and trying t...
By shelbynorma
I can't tell. My back is killing me and I'm trying to time my contractions but I can't seem to keep track of time ver...
fabjess4Jun 15
EJAndEdenJun 10
By fabjess4
It's took me a while but I finally decided to tell my story. My due date was may 26, but I got induced may 21 at midn...
By krampjennie
I had my darling daughter a month ago on the 12th and my bf took me out tonight so we could have some us time. And ho...
By KhayahAndTray
Yesterday morning I had my baby boy at 5:22 am. I gave birth naturally. Crazy Right! I was already in labor but they ...
By BethanyStr
Everything that could go wrong did lool! My waters broke on Friday at midnight and i didnt get into the hospital til ...
By chelsilucky3
Just done...41w4d with my third baby! This isn't supposed to happen to someone that has already had babies...I'm losi...
By sweetdrop1234
I am a ftm and I am trying to see what I can do. My baby refuse to sleep in her basinet any way to get her to sleep ...
adele608Jun 08
leighxJun 07
By Dovebaby1
I was right at 41 weeks the day of my induction. Got admitted and started the lowest dose of pitocin around 6 pm. Eve...
By Milan512
Im a ftm and my 3 week 2 day old daughter isn't pooping. I was wondering if anybody had any tips to help me out inst...
Rigg16Jun 06
By BethanyStr
It might actually happen today! Im 41+6, didnt want to be induced so hoping contractions start to come nice and regu...
Rigg16Jun 05
Anna_ZoeJun 05
Rigg16Jun 05
By BabyFleisher
I'm 41+1, it's upsetting the baby Melanee hasn't arrived yet. I had an appointment yesterday got my membrane stripped...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: May 2015 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank