Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
1 - 20 (of 1384) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm 4 months postpartum. I breastfeed and formula feed. Anyway for like two months now I've been very dizzy. It changes sometimes it...
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have a cold I don't know what to take can anyone help me because it is taking a toll on me
3 answers |
I had unprotected sex last night and I'm Not on birth control we didn't have condom so yea things happened now I'm freaking out he didn'...
2 answers |
Hi everyone Firstly sorry for the long post! I am looking for opinions, but please no need to be rude. I had my little boy on Oct ...
5 answers |
After a regular delivery, how long do I keep putting those witch hazel things on my pads and after how long can I wipe cause I'm using th...
3 answers |
hi i am new mom to a 1 week 5day old newborn she was born with a tongue tie so she doesn't latch on correctly. So i pump and feed her tha...
10 answers |
Its been 1 month since I had my baby girl.. Has anyone already had sexual intercourse? I has sex 3 weeks after I delivered mh daughter...
4 answers |
My bundle of joy is 5 weeks old my pefect christmas present
Yesterday my daughter turned a month old and has already doubled her birth weight
2 answers |
my dr decided to induce me. I was 40 wks. I started having contractions late at night and decided to get the epidural, the epidural didn'...
4 answers |
Hello everyone Congratulations who had the new Baby Good luck for upcoming babies & mothers Initially I had lots of milk but my kid ...
Baby girl was here December 6 was the most and beautiful experience I'm so in love ❤️
I had my son just weeks ago. This is not a question, but a place to vent. I've been doing so well with pumping breast milk and it's gotte...
2 answers |
It's December and I'm still pregnant and anyone else ?
Hello, I tried castor oil 6 hourse ago, went twice to the toilet, feeling very smooth pain but almost inexistant.. I took 2 tablespoon, d...
7 answers |
My son finally decided to come!!!
2 answers |
Well ladies today is the day hopefully lol. I am currently being induced and I'm hoping and praying this goes by quick. Hope all you ladi...
3 answers |
Arrived at the hospital at 5:00am Nov 30th. Had a rough morning because I was feeling so nauseous before I got to the hospital and unfort...
2 answers |
b
Arrived at the hospital at 5:00am Nov 30th. Had a rough morning because I was feeling so nauseous before I got to the hospital and unfort...
I can't sleep at all. In less then 2 hours I will be induced. There's like sooo many emotions I am feeling right now. It's hard to believ...
4 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community Resources