Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Nov 2015 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in November 2015.
Hi, I'm 4 months postpartum. I breastfeed and formula feed. Anyway for like two months now I've been very dizzy. It changes sometimes it...
I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have a cold I don't know what to take can anyone help me because it is taking a toll on me
I had unprotected sex last night and I'm Not on birth control we didn't have condom so yea things happened now I'm freaking out he didn'...
Hi everyone Firstly sorry for the long post! I am looking for opinions, but please no need to be rude. I had my little boy on Oct ...
After a regular delivery, how long do I keep putting those witch hazel things on my pads and after how long can I wipe cause I'm using th...
hi i am new mom to a 1 week 5day old newborn she was born with a tongue tie so she doesn't latch on correctly. So i pump and feed her tha...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.