Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in October 2016.
1 - 20 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
just for my tubes tied 5 days ago... During the process I had to get clamps on my tubes the clamp broke off and landed down by pelvic are...
My due date is on the 27th.I am starting to get real nervous about having her haven't felt any contractions and I never had the Braxton H...
5 answers |
My 8 day old falls asleep at the breast all the time. I try to wake him and switch boobs but he is out cold, but as soon as I put him dow...
5 answers |
317217 tn?1456290378
So my not so little bundle of joy arrived on Thursday 8 days late. Very quickly and safely. Baby Finn arrived at 0937 after a 4 he labour...
2 answers |
My daughter failed her hearing screening? Have anyone else every experienced this? My first time going through this.
1 answer |
I our little one was born at 35 weeks 6 days and weighed in at 4LBS 4OZ. She is currently still in the NICU due to her not eating wel...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
As you deliver your babies and move into motherhood, you'll have different questions. This forum will remain open to posts, but we have a...
Friday night while at the hospital i was 3cm 100% effaced. Saturday i finally lost mucus plug and been having severe cramping in back an...
4 answers | 1 comment |
317217 tn?1456290378
Sorry it's been quiet here lately, my baby girl turned one yesterday so it's been a little busy. I now have 9 days left until my due date...
7 answers | 7 comments |
Can a Depo shot stop the bleeding after have a baby
1 answer |
So this morning i was peeing and right after all my pee came out a gush of fluid followed after..idk if it was my water or more pee now s...
2 answers |
I am already 21/2 cm dilated and ive been inserting EPO has any other mama used this Nd has it worked..my doc is stripping my membranes o...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So im 37 weeks and 6 days, i went to the doctor yesterday and was 1 and a half cm dilated! Doctor said he will be surprised if i make it ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have been having persistent contractions so we went to the hospital after a phone conversation with the on-call. The nurse checked for ...
4 answers |
So my due date is Oct.21st and I am getting so impatient ! I just want to meet my baby boy already !! I have 10 days left until I'm 40 we...
1 answer |
In l&d getting ready to have my baby super excited
2 answers |
So I'm 39wks + 1 day and for the past 4 days I've been getting contractions that are 2-3min apart but I've only been 1-2 cm for the past ...
1 answer |
So i saw my doctor today and i have 8 days till my due date and im only 1 1/2 centimeters dilated i haven't changed in 3 weeks and he is ...
3 answers |
I have 16 days left and im going crazy im so ready to be done dose anyone have any good natural induction ideas please share
4 answers |
Anybody due date 29
11 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Oct 2016 Babies Community Resources