Aa
A
A
Close
Prostate Cancer Forum
This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.
61 - 80 (of 592) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Dr took me off of the steriod and left me on ketoconazole twice a day. So last evening I had tightness in my chest and a weird jaw fe...
1 answer |
my father is 56 yr old and was diagnosed of PC on 23 jan 10 with a PSA of 620.3 MRI showed para-aortic lymph node enlargement and possib...
5 answers |
I have been on ketoconazole and a steriod for one week now for advanced prostate cancer. I have had removal, hormone therapy, radiation ...
3 answers |
Hello... about 18 months ago, aged in my late 40's, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer, with a psa of 45. The biopsy/scans showed local...
1 answer |
After radiation therapy and cryosurgery for prostate cancer, I am left with nerve damage which is causing pain, burning, stingin in the ...
2 answers |
I had removel of my prostate 9 years ago. After 4 1/2 years I started to have a rising PSA again. I had 52 treatments of radiation. (b...
1 answer |
What does a PSA level of ,07 on one test and 0.97 on another indicate? Are PSA levels higher or lower if it is cancer?
1 answer |
hi i have been told today that i have a gleason score of 7 and t3 my psa is 32.7,i will be having a bone scan on monday the 22,i am in no...
1 answer |
I have had chronic/crippling pain since robotic radical prostrate cancer surgery 18 months ago. I have to take 3*20mg oxycontin + 4*5mg e...
1 answer |
A medical writer some years ago recommended repeated aggressive TURPs for reducing tumor size after prostate cancer diagnosis . This was...
2 answers |
My husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer in November of 2009. He had a PSA of 50 and a Gleason of 8 (4+4). Radical prostatectomy ...
3 answers |
Our insurance company denied our claim for IMRT radiation therapy calling it "experimental" in advanced prostate cancer. I am looking for...
1 answer |
i am suffering from abdominal severe pain. i have consultaed the doctor and the report specifies that there is mild non-specific inflamma...
1 answer |
1228463 tn?1267415219
I am 44 and when I go pee it takes effort to go and it's not a strong stream plus I'm having E.D. Problems what do you think is up
1 answer |
My husband had a radical robotic prostectomy in July 2009.December 2 he had his first PSA and it was 0.2. January 13 he had another PSA a...
2 answers |
I had removel of my prostate 9 years ago. After 4 1/2 years I started to have a rising PSA again. I had 52 treatments of radiation. (b...
3 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. My PSA was 1.96. The urologist felt nothing with a digital rectal exam. I had a biopsy of ...
1 answer |
I had prostate cancer four years ago. I elected to have my prostate removed. I am now 63 years old. While I have a vacuum pump, are the...
1 answer |
Hi was diagnosed with prostate cancer t3 and seminal vesicle involvement. What would my best tmt options be and is it poss there is lymph...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank