Aa
A
A
Close

Thyroid Cancer Community

Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.

1 - 20 (of 396) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I recently had an MRI on my neck done due to neck pain and headaches and they discovered my thyroid gland was enlarged and there were dominant nodules on each side and my lymph nodes in my neck were also swollen. I have had some pain...
kdblack | Posted
I have had thyroid cancer and have been successfully treated with both a good biochemical and clinical response. My oncologist has suggested that my levo thyroxine dose be reduced to bring my TSH from 0.03 to between O.3 and 2 which is ...
NewWoman_1920 | Posted
I am 35 and was just diagnosed with Papillary Thryoid Cancer. I work in the Pathology lab of a great hospital and was told directly by one of the Pathologists. I thought he was joking. I never expected to hear the word "cancer". I'm ...
warkitten27 | Last comment
some 20 years ago i worked as a hospital cleaner with 2 other ladies although 1 of the ladies was doing nurse training. we worked outside the room where thyroid cancer patients receive the radiation pill and stay in the room till the ra...
brjoyce | Posted
Concerned about a 4 x 5 x 5 mm nodule on right side of isthmus, it is hypoechoic, heterogenous, satellites and with calcifications, Thyroid labs all normal. From what I have read I don't like and I can't get in to an Endocrinologist unt...
DawnMB16 | Posted
Dear Friends - I have a friend who has recently been diagnosed with TCV Thyroid Cancer. Although it was caught early, I did make it out to some of her lymph nodes. We are curious to know if the thyroid is removed, what will be the lastin...
MakaveliMOB | Posted
Looking for recommendations for thyroid surgeon in Seattle. If you can please help.
mikebeher | Posted
Hello everyone, here is my story and maybe you can stop me from over reacting. Back in Spring 2014, my massage therapist found a lump on my neck. Went to see my primary care who confirmed that it was thryoid (not lymph nodes). Went ...
mnm0710 | Last answer
16588880_tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three on the left and now they want to remove my thyroid. Is this hereditary now I found out that all my da...
sweet291 | Posted
16588880_tn?1449442745
My grandmother had mtc thyroid cancer, then my sister had thyroid cancer , now I have 5 now I have five nodules two on the right three on the left and now they want to remove my thyroid. Is this hereditary
sweet291 | Posted
16588880_tn?1449442745
this is my ultrasound from the third of this month Thyroid ultrasound performed. Comparison is to the prior study from March 30, 2015. Isthmus is 3 mm in thickness. Left thyroid lobe measures 4.3 x 1.2 x 1.7 cm. Right thyroid lobe...
sweet291 | Posted
Thyroid ultrasound reads as right lobe measures 4.3 x 1.55 x 1.6 cm left lobe measures 4.4 x 1.4 x 1.47 cm the isthmus measures 3 mm.There appears to be two small well-circumscribed isoechoic nodules in the right lobe that measure 5mm...
Mikesgirl0609 | Last answer
16294155_tn?1446755164
On August 25th 2015 they removed my thyroid however I have an allergic reaction to the medication I'm very sensitive to medication I have been on no thyroid medication since they removed my thyroid I've heard conflicting stories can I su...
MSNMUNITEDAMERICA | Last answer
I had a car accident 03/16/2014. The emergency room found a nodule on my thyroid on the right side. I followed up with my general doctor six months later. An ultrasound revealed the nodule on the right and four small cysts on the left. M...
Amgill | Posted
I was seen at the ER for a lump in my neck which turned out to be a Thyroid nodule they did blood work and they found the my Immature granulocytes are 0.08 and absoute Neutrphils are 7.13 what could this mean. they also found that my RB...
Mikesgirl0609 | Posted
I want to get some input on my situation: endocrinologist found a nodule a year ago and we thought we biopsied that one but it was the wrong one that was done. This one has grown a bit (is 1.1cm, was 0.9cm in April), is hypoechoic, has i...
levyii | Posted
16096800_tn?1445280127
On October 8th, I received a full thyroidectomy and removal of lymph nodes. A few month before this, two nodules were discovered on the right lobe of my thyroid. They were biopsied and one came back suspicious and with it being over 2 cm...
Stevert | Posted
hello friends... I am new to this site and well, new to this whole post-TT life. In short, I had thyroid cancer, followed by RAI and now on 150 Levoxyl. I initially wanted to be on Synthroid as it seems to be the standard and becaus...
clbseel | Last answer
I posted this on the thyroid disorders boards, but I thought maybe you guys might have more experience with this and help me decide on what to do. Hi everyone, I was recently diagnosed with a benign colloid cyst after finding a lu...
raven121 | Last answer
I am 31years old. Have 5cm nodule rt side and 3smaller on left(biggest 3.8cm) Biopsies all benign.Endocrinologist say to have a TT. He referred me to an ENT for surgery. ENT said thyroid was spilling into neck and didn't feel comfortab...
Alyb25 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources