Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
1 - 20 (of 437) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a incidental finding of a 9mm nodule on my right thryroid a year ago on a cervical MRI. All other cervical MRI's never showed anyt...
I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis disease. I had an ultrasound on my thyroid three months ago. They found a focal oval shaped nodule is seen...
Hi... this all has come on so fast, in 3 weeks a lump has shown up in my throat and my instincts told me to get checked asap. Went to the...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, i have been dealing with thyroid nodules since the start of this year. one (left) was incidental and biopsy was benign and ...
1 answer |
Ok so I am 4 years post thyroidectomy for papillary thyroid cancer. I regularly have my tsh and TG tests done to verify I still clear. ...
1 answer |
For the last few years I have been having a lot of issues. Flushing, sore throat, pain in the center of my chest, trouble losing weight, ...
1 answer |
I am a 19-year-old female. My physician noticed my neck was abnormally large during my physical so she checked my TSH, T4, Free levels an...
So. I was hypo (hashimotos) but managed for 5 years, until recently. What I thought was a bad sore throat turned out to be a large nodule...
2 answers |
RIGHT LOBE: 4.3 x 1.7 x 1.6cm Homogeneous echotexture without solid or cystic nodule. Normal color flow. LEFT LOBE: 4.0 x 1.7 x 1.3c...
So a couple of years ago i was diagnosed with hasmimotos, currently taking 100 mg levothyroxine. For the past, must be over a year now,...
Hello everyone! I had a total thyroidectomy in 2014 due to Papillary Thyroid Cancer. I had two rounds of Radioactive Iodine. I moved s...
168348 tn?1379360675
How long does your endo suggest you wait before being retested for TSH, etc., after a Synthroid dosing change?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a total thyroid removal over five years ago and even though my doctors have said for a while that my levels are exactly where they'...
2 answers |
FINDINGS: High-resolution ultrasound of the thyroid performed with Doppler interrogation. The right lobe of the thyroid measures 4.0 ...
FINDINGS: High-resolution ultrasound of the thyroid performed with Doppler interrogation. The right lobe of the thyroid measures 4.0 ...
I have had a partial thyroidectomy about four weeks ago. Prior to the surgery the doctor aspirated the cyst twice. The first time no resu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm scheduled for RAI in about two weeks, and reading the guidelines given to me, regarding my diet, there are still some unanswered ques...
1 answer |
I have been dealing with a goiter for almost a year. I had an ultrasound in May last year where there were no discrete masses identified—...
My question is what. can I do have a nodule two millimetres from my carotid artery a fine needle biopsy was done and not enough cells we...
Hello. I am a 26 year old male that, four months ago diagnosed with a thyroid nodule at 1.8 cm on lower right lobe. I had a fna biopsy ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources