Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
1 - 20 (of 418) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Help! Should I be worried? I'm 36 yrs old and eventhough all my metabolic ranges were normal, the thyroglobulin antibodies are 48.9 ...
Hi all, Looking for support and advice from anyone going through or has gone through this. I have not been well in over 3 months. I do...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My blood level for thyroid was drawn a wk ago and it was 25. They put me on meds. I had a thyroid ultra sound done today. These are the f...
Lobectomy October 2015: primary tumor of uncertain malignant potential 6,5 cm. TT April: no malignancies on other lobe. RAI treatment is...
2 answers |
Hello. I am a 26 year old male that, four months ago diagnosed with a thyroid nodule at 1.8 cm on lower right lobe. I had a fna biopsy ...
1 answer |
So. I was hypo (hashimotos) but managed for 5 years, until recently. What I thought was a bad sore throat turned out to be a large nodule...
I am 33 and have a WBC of 26.8, fever of 99.8 for 3 weeks at least and on antibiotics. I have a cough for months, very tired and horse vo...
Looking for recommendations for thyroid surgeon in Seattle. If you can please help.
1 answer |
I am not sure what to make of these results: Tg AB ECL <1 Tg 2nd Generation 0.1 Tg LC/MS/MS <0.4 Free T3 3.8 Free T4 0.96 ...
Hi On my Right Lobe thyroid measures(43*33*23 mm) in AP dimension and is enlarged in size, with normal outline And show two large cyst...
18004173 tn?1462251932
HISTORY: Thyroid nodule. TECHNIQUE: Real-time high resolution gray scale images of the thyroid gland were completed. FINDINGS: T...
1 answer |
I recently had a thyroid ultrasound with the following results: There is a 1.1 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.9 cm solid hypoechoic nodule in the m...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm after some advice or wondering if anyone has/had anything similar. I haven't felt well for a while. I've had to be...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years ago and put on medication (currently on naturethryoid 130mg my dose was increased to 130m...
2 answers |
Dear, the following is report for my mother who is 62 years old and she has diabetes. What is the cancer risk based on the report? I wi...
Need help understanding thyroid ultrasound results. Worried it could be cancer!? I have an appointment with an endo but have to wait a f...
Hi all, I have been released from hospital today after RAI isolation for 3 days. Apparently my radiation level was 2 this morning. My doc...
1 answer |
When I had my ultrasound a month ago it showed a complex cyst with a large solid portion. Today at my FNA biopsy when looking at the ultr...
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I went to my dr and he felt a nodule on the left upper pole of my thyroid. He sent me for an ultrasound...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hi so they found this lesion as a fluke. First ultrasound recommended biopsy on a different nodule that turned out to be fine. The endoc...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources