Aa
A
A
Close
Thyroid Cancer Community
Thyroid cancer is a thyroid tumor that is malignant. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments, surgical options and living with thyroid cancer.
1 - 20 (of 414) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Looking for recommendations for thyroid surgeon in Seattle. If you can please help.
1 answer |
I am not sure what to make of these results: Tg AB ECL <1 Tg 2nd Generation 0.1 Tg LC/MS/MS <0.4 Free T3 3.8 Free T4 0.96 ...
Hi On my Right Lobe thyroid measures(43*33*23 mm) in AP dimension and is enlarged in size, with normal outline And show two large cyst...
18004173 tn?1462251932
HISTORY: Thyroid nodule. TECHNIQUE: Real-time high resolution gray scale images of the thyroid gland were completed. FINDINGS: T...
1 answer |
I recently had a thyroid ultrasound with the following results: There is a 1.1 cm x 0.7 cm x 0.9 cm solid hypoechoic nodule in the m...
1 answer |
Hi everyone I'm after some advice or wondering if anyone has/had anything similar. I haven't felt well for a while. I've had to be...
1 answer |
Hello. I am a 26 year old male that, four months ago diagnosed with a thyroid nodule at 1.8 cm on lower right lobe. I had a fna biopsy ...
Lobectomy October 2015: primary tumor of uncertain malignant potential 6,5 cm. TT April: no malignancies on other lobe. RAI treatment is...
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism a few years ago and put on medication (currently on naturethryoid 130mg my dose was increased to 130m...
2 answers |
Dear, the following is report for my mother who is 62 years old and she has diabetes. What is the cancer risk based on the report? I wi...
Need help understanding thyroid ultrasound results. Worried it could be cancer!? I have an appointment with an endo but have to wait a f...
Hi all, I have been released from hospital today after RAI isolation for 3 days. Apparently my radiation level was 2 this morning. My doc...
1 answer |
When I had my ultrasound a month ago it showed a complex cyst with a large solid portion. Today at my FNA biopsy when looking at the ultr...
Hello everyone, A few weeks ago I went to my dr and he felt a nodule on the left upper pole of my thyroid. He sent me for an ultrasound...
1 answer | 2 comments |
hi so they found this lesion as a fluke. First ultrasound recommended biopsy on a different nodule that turned out to be fine. The endoc...
Hi, I am a 44 yr old female, had a recent ultrasound of my neck for swollen thyroid on exam at annual physical. I've been having hypothyr...
I had a hoarse voice for 2 months and could feel something on the left when I swallowed. Cough or pressure to catch breath when lying pro...
Why are antibodies not going down almost a year after a TT?
Hi, I recently had an MRI on my neck done due to neck pain and headaches and they discovered my thyroid gland was enlarged and there were...
I have had thyroid cancer and have been successfully treated with both a good biochemical and clinical response. My oncologist has sugges...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Cancer Community Resources