Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.
Does anyone ever of itching inside the body that travels inside it moves all over please any one with any advice i will be so great full...
THIS SICKNESS IS WITH ME FOR LONG TIME Initial 1. Neurological signs are: muscle weakness and excruciating pains. 2. Abdominal pain,...
I'm a 26 year old male with the following symptoms: Dry, sticky lips; thick, gluey saliva and constant need to clear my throat. I first n...
About a month or so ago I started to notice that when I stretched or turned my upper body a weird sound would come out of my mouth or che...
I have experienced tingling, burning, weakness, and numbness all over my body. This has been coming on for the past three months. I had b...
Dear Doctors, My mother is in hospital for five weeks now. At night she has high fewer and she lacks the appetite. The doctors are not...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.