Aa
A
A
Close

Undiagnosed Symptoms Forum

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

1 - 20 (of 634) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone ever of itching inside the body that travels inside it moves all over please any one with any advice i will be so great fullthankyou ALWAYSWITHME.
alwayswithme | Last answer
THIS SICKNESS IS WITH ME FOR LONG TIME Initial 1. Neurological signs are: muscle weakness and excruciating pains. 2. Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation. 3. Effects on the mouth include astringency and a me...
Pandele | Last answer
I'm a 26 year old male with the following symptoms: Dry, sticky lips; thick, gluey saliva and constant need to clear my throat. I first noticed a change in the consistency of my saliva about two years ago but, at this time, it was infreq...
kevmorganuk | Last answer
About a month or so ago I started to notice that when I stretched or turned my upper body a weird sound would come out of my mouth or chest area. A sort of "losing" my breath sound. It has since gotten much worse. Now whenever I move...
saltwaterburn | Last answer
I have experienced tingling, burning, weakness, and numbness all over my body. This has been coming on for the past three months. I had been getting painful but not debilitating headaches, daily. I decided to seek medical help when I los...
Kroeker101 | Last answer
Hi! I've been having undiagnosed breathing problems for about a year now. I feel as if my breathing muscles aren't strong enough for me to take a proper breath in. The chest/belly doesn't expand as much as I feel it should. Sometimes whe...
agnieszk | Last answer
I wasn't eating regularly and was just smoking pot and drinking alchohol for about a week. I had a bad panick attack and went to the emergency room the doctor told me my potassium was low, but since have corrected, I also had low vitamin...
vegas2ny | Last answer
Hello, I started getting vertigo three months ago. About that same time I developed mild petechiae all over my torso and chest. It's my first time with either issue. My primary sent me to the ear doc for the vertigo and she found n...
BethMay | Last answer
This has happened to me three times now, the most recent being last night. I will have a busy day, and not eat very much (still eating though). At night, I'll go out with friends, drink (last night I had 3 beers and one mixed drink),...
kate_r7 | Last answer
Dear Doctors, My mother is in hospital for five weeks now. At night she has high fewer and she lacks the appetite. The doctors are not certain about what she has. She has been transfused blood for 5 times for low hemoglobin. The doct...
centigradz | Last answer
2 years ago I was running 50-70 miles a week and feeling great. One day, about 12 miles into a run, heart rate (HR) increased, respiration rate increased, and ability to do work/run decreased dramatically. Next day I felt fine. A few w...
jimvano | Last answer
I am very scared I have DVT. I had a dull pain in my calf for months. It seems like the pain gets worse when I lay down and move my toes / feet up words . There is also a heavy feeling or fullness in my calfs somedays . I have endure...
BigGuy699 | Last answer
I got an MRI on my neck about a year ago, and here is the report: "Sagittal images demonstrate near-anatomic alignment. Degenerative disc disease in the mid and lower cervical spine. No significant lesions within vertebral bodi...
dh123423 | Last answer
I'm a 26 year old male who excercises at least 4 times a week, drinks at least 1 gallon of water a day and eats healthily. That being said, I've encountered something unusual. About 2 weeks ago I began having trouble breathing through my...
Helpmefeelbetter2day | Last answer
In 2007 I was a student with no notable health issues. One evening after dinner and drinks I was violently sick – I thought from drinking too much – but with effects that lasted far longer than a hangover. I think my drink was spiked, an...
20GoingOn | Last answer
I'm a 26 year old female. I've recently fell pretty hard on Saturday on my bum. I did not go to the ER even though the pain was quite unbearable and decided to do a evaluation today. I've been experiencing very sporadic symptoms lately. ...
Lilmunchies14 | Last answer
I am a F in late 40s, living in NW USA, not overweight, don't smoke, minimal alcohol. My symptoms came on 2 months ago, with fatigue, buzzing and lightheadedness, weakness, and a unique heavy legs/feet feeling, like being in an elevator ...
dayhiker | Last answer
383138_tn?1314171373
For the past couple months I have increasing, worsening and spreading bone pain (like sharp constant ache) in my left leg bone (both upper bone & lower bone) and left hip - It started coming and going a few months ago, but has continued ...
angelize | Last answer
Hi, I'm a man in my 40s, for about a month I've been having a burning sensation in lymph nodes - in my groin, armpits and (not so much) neck. The nodes also feel swollen. My doctor gave me a blood test and told me I had a low lympho...
bodak | Last answer
Hello im a 26 year old female.About 2 and a half years ago i had a Tdap booster shot.My arm was swollen it had a big knot for 2 months in my tricep muscle.The swelling soon subsided but 2,5 years afterwards i can still palpate a knot in ...
Julie1453 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now