Addiction Expert Forum
My bf has a porn addiction and I don't know how to handle it

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Ok so me and my bf have been together for about 8 months now and known eachother about 2 and a half years we recently just moved in together. I always knew that he use to watch porn but now that I live with him I have found out he still does it and pretty often. I finally confronted him about it and told him how I feel i cried so much telling him that it makes me feel worthless and that I'm not enough for him an he told me that he swears he will stop so I tried trusting him with it but then I went through his history on the computer and found he's still doing it I confronted him again and he just got angry and mad that I went through his stuff and said that the porn is just something convenient to do when he doesn't have the energy for sex and he's just use to watching it so I try and understand and tell myself that it's ok because I know that he loves me but every now and then I go through his stuff just to see if he watched it and he did and downloading new stuff and it tears me apart and I don't know what to do because I can confront him about it he just gets angry but I can't handle that it hurts too much and if he loves me why would he watch it knowing it hurts me? Is it normal? I also found pics of his ex and confronted him about that and he said it will stop but I can't trust him anymore he lies and swears things to me but keeps doing it I don't know what to do please help I love him more than anything an I would never leave him so I need to know how to get through this. Oh and we do have a good sex life we do pretty much on a daily basis I don't know why he needs porn. Can you help?
Please ask your question on Sexuality and relationship expert forum.