Addiction Expert Forum
Off Fentanyl - still have withdraw
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Off Fentanyl - still have withdraw

I went off Fentanyl 75mg down to 50mg for 1 week then off along with Roxycet 15mg 2daily. I went off cold turkey.  Since going off in Oct. 2011 I still get what I call withdraw.  I was not an addict tho I had a physical dependency to the drugs.  The withdraws start in my solar plexis with a sick, hot feeling and radiate through my body.  They happen day and night, and wake me at night. Could this be a affect of being on Fentanyl and Percocet for about 8 years?  Will it ever stop?  Should I have something else checked that may cause this problem? They have checked my blood sugar, liver, gall bladder, and everything else they can think of.  No one has an answer for why this keeps going on or how long it will last.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
2126606_tn?1346348724

What about hormones, have you have that checked? Usually withdrawal symptoms should be resolved within a year. I am really not sure..
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now