Addiction Expert Forum
smoking the first week

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

smoking the first week

Me and my fiance have been dating for a while and although im 17, we decided to make a baby on December 8... now even though I dont know if im pregnant yet, will smoking harm the sperm inside me..? And should I quit just incase...?
The sooner you quit, the better. It is a lot of responsibility to be a parent. Not only do you have to take care of yourself, but also of the child from now on and for many years to come. Right now you should concentrate on taking the best care you can of your own body. That means eating right, taking vitamins, not using any unnecessary drugs or medications. Smoking is definitely not only very bad for you but also for everybody around you, including your future child. Please take good care of yourself. Best of luck.