medic alert bracelets
i know i need to get a medic alert to wear---what do most of you have, necklace or bracelet?  i'm thinking i just want to go with the basic dog tag style necklace---i'm afraid that a bracelet would drive me nuts----i'm so sensitive to how things feel!!   what do i need to have put on the tags?  i have secondary adrenal insufficiency and low thyroid, plus, i take narcotics for fibro pain.  i am allergic to cephalosporins. what basics need to be on the tags for emergency and what info can just be put on the card----don't you usually have a card that you carry in your purse or wallet that gives more info?  the medic alert is supposed to give life saving info, right, not every detail.  where is a good place to order from?
If you actually go to medic alert, they will advise you on what to put on them.
If you are engraving your own, I don't think you need to put secondary as you need space for other things and that is not critical info. plus most people don't understand it... according to EMTs, bracelets are preferred but as long as you have something on - do what makes you feel best!

Allergic cephalosporins
Adrenal Insuffinciency
Need Emergency Corticosteroids
See Wallet Card