Need advice an help please!
I have just met my dad after not knowing him all my life have just moved in to be his carer and he drinks all the time he won't cut down can someone help me as I'm getting blamed for everything that goes wrong :0(
Do you have a doctor or a counselor to talk to. Its a hard time living with someone who drinks all the time. He sounds like he is being quite grouchy. Is there any way you could talk to him about his drinking if you are concerned for your dad.
I spoke to him about it and he accused me of trying to control him and said some really horrible things like who am i to talk about him like that andh he met up with ex partner who is alcohol dependant too then came home from a visit to her and chucked me out so not only has he not been there all my life he has now choosen alcohol over me i dont have anyone to talk too about any of this either