adderall
My husband has over the past few weeks/months became very angry agressive and moody. Once a family man who would do anything for our family is now wanting a divorce and not to try and work things out, out of nowhere. He has had increase in his Adderall XR over the past few months and has also been consuming more and more alcohol. Could this medication be a factor?
Alcohol should NEVER be taken with any medications.
If your husband is an alcoholic he won't get the help he needs...only because he'll refuse it.
However, if the drinking is a new thing, then tell his doctor right away.

Tell his doctor regardless. I know they have laws where the doctor can't tell YOU anything...and he shouldn't really be discussing your husband with you...but when there is a personality change that goes along with ANY medication, it is important to tell the doctor.
I have several friends that are on Adderall and they say when they take more than prescribed it makes them moody and mean.... it could also cause lack of sleep which causes the same moody & mean attitude in some people... Just a thought... good luck.
yes high amounts of adderrall causes irratation and bad moods. evrything is annoying except quietness..