Alcoholic, Living with an Community
alcoholic

This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.

alcoholic

My husband thinks I'm exaggerating when I tell him to stop drinking when he already had his 5 drink. Today he got so mad about me telling him to stop drinking that he walk out his families party with out saying goodbye . To top it off he was driving like a crazy man in the freeway he was insultinge me in any kinda way he could. Sometimes I feel he don't care about me or the babies safety I'm 10 weeks pregnant this my 3rd pregnancy in which the 1st 2 were miscarriage. I pray to God every day to let me keep this baby but it seems that I'm the only one who cares. I don't know what to do?
Honestly i went through the same thing, he didn't believe me, he thought i was hiding his alcohol, and he also didn't believe when i told him some of the stuff he said to me and his mother. While sober he said i would never say anything like that. we'll finally after 8 months of the same BS, i took out my phone and video him, while he was on jis way to work sober i sent it to him. needless to say he's im rehab now been there 2 month and gonna be a min of 3 more. And it's one of the hardest things ever gone through and still hard. and i was in iraq 3 different times and got hurt from and IED, rather go through that again, than what we are dong now.