Antiphospholipid Syndrome
49-yo female diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome 19 years ago.  Recently have been feeling very tired and a bit dizzy.  Doc ran CBC with diff (perfect), CMP (perfect), TSH (9.36) and Vitamin D level (high).  Total calcium was 9.7.  Got a call from doc stating that everything was good except TSH was a little high and so was the Vitamin D level but said I was not vitamin D deficient.  The test done was a VITAMIN D 125-OH2 LEVEL:  
Results:  1,25-Dihydroxyvit = H116 pg/mL;  
Vitamin D3, 1,25 = 116 pg/mL;
Vitamin D2, 1,25  = <8 pg/mL.  So, can you tell me if I am or am not vitamin D deficient.  Also, my mother had a pituitary tumor with Cushings at age 62 and died of pancreatic cancer at 69, so naturally I'm always fearful of going down the same path.    
The normal range of vitamin D in blood from the 25-hydroxy-vitamin D test is between 30 and 74 ng/mL. That would be 30000 to 74000 pg/mL.  Thus your levels are low if the values you listed are in the same range as the blood values for 25-hydroxy-vitamin D.