Brain Tumors Expert Forum
Weight Gain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Weight Gain

I  am 31 yrs old.I had  severe headache,so I went to a Neurologist .He advised me to take a CT scan.He has diagnonsed it as "colloid cyst in third-ventricule of the brain,with obstructive hydrocephalus" and advised me to go for a surgery immediately.A Neuro Surgeon had performed a surgery on 19.05.2008(Right Transcortical Approach and Near total Excision of Sol)
There was CSF league after discharge from hospital.Dr say this is due to post operative one.So stiches are made in the leakage.Now i am fine.

I am almost 2 months after surgery.

I was 65 Kgs Before surgery now I am 70 kgs. I am afraid of weight gain. Will it cause any problem inside or in the future?