Breast Cancer Expert Forum
Lumps in breast and under armpit
About This Forum:

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lumps in breast and under armpit

Two years ago I had to have a lumpectomy on my right breast the doctor removed three lumps that were benign.  I also had lumps in my left breast, but they were smaller than the right side.  I was suppose to get them removed later.  I put off going back to the doctor, and now they are a lot bigger and my breast is larger than the right side I have had to go up a size in bras.  I also have lumps under my left armpit, they are tender, but not painful and the breast is not painful or tender.  Could this be cancer?  

Thank you
BJones26137