What biopsy to use to detect IBC ?

Hi, I have been reading some comments here, and I am a little curious about the best way to detect IBC early, Iknow it is a difficult tyope of cancer to detect in the beginning but there must be a way.
I have also read about some people that have had a biopsy for a different reason and the results are bening, but few months later they found IBC ? Why the did not find IBC in those biopsies ? What is the best way to detect IBC early ??
Dear worried son:  Inflammatory breast cancer (IBC) is a very rare type of breast cancer.  It's FIRST symptoms are usually redness/and or swelling, often in the absence of a lump.  The clue is that it usually gets no better or worse when it's thought to be an infection and is treated with antibiotics.  The best way to detect inflammatory breast cancer early is to notice any swelling or redness of the breast and have it examined by a BREAST specialist.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.