Chemotherapy Expert Forum
Stage II, invasive ductal carcinoma
About This Forum:

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Stage II, invasive ductal carcinoma

Dear Dr. Saini
I have recently been diagnosed with Stage II invasive ductal carcinoma, neg nodes, HR positive, Her2/neu neg. Tumor size 2.1cm. The tumor was very close to the chest wall with 1mm margin. I am also post menopausal.  My question is if radiation or chemo is recommended?  My oncologist has recommended Hormone Therapy, probably Femara. I had a total mastectomy 2 weeks ago.
My tumor is grade II and No LVI.  I have received the Oncotype DX results.. The recurrence score is 22. That indicates a Distant Recurrence % of 14.  This is in the intermediate range.
I appreciate your response, thank you so very much
Kami88
This is in response to your first answer to my original question.. You requested the tumor grade and if LVI involvement.  I am not sure how to reply , so I am sending the question again.
thank you