Colitis Expert Forum
prolapse

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

prolapse
can you please tell me all the stages leading up to bladder prolapse..  My wife was diagnosed with it 3yrs ago and scince been in a large amount of pain in the last 6mo.  sometimes her insides stick out of her vaginia and she is scared to have the surgery..  Can you tell me what to expect if she prolongs the surgery any longer..  Is her life in any danger??  Whats the procedure and how long for recovery time??  Thank you
Kindly post your question in the following forum-
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Urogynecology/show/129