Aa
A
A
Close

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis

81 - 100 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
back pain when i breathe on middle and left side. also it is constant pain but more so when i breathe. My arm was feeling funny like numb for a while. smoke heavily and daily. What could my symtoms be due to. The ER doctor says that...
  Posted
hi, i am rohit. 32 years old. in nov. 2009 my sgpt was 197. in dec. 2009 my sgpt was 82. in jan 2010 my sgpt was 60. in feb 2010 my sgpt was 62. when i went to our family doctor(int feb) to lower my sgpt. he sugested me for some other ...
  Posted
I am a 26 year old male, i have constant stumic pain, its been going on for the last 2 months. I trow up every morning. the pain worsens when i eat or drink anything, sometimes its unbearable. it gets so bad that i curl up in a ball bec...
  Posted
Hey, I'm 15 years old, 5'5'' and i weigh 145lbs. Im fit and active. Whenever i sit up for around 30 minutes, i feel a warm moist feeling in my pants. Its been happening for about two weeks. I took stool samples and nothing came up. I can...
  Posted
Since January of this year I have had blood and mucus when I have a bowel movement. I have not checked, but it seems to be around the stool, and not mixed with it. At first there was no pain, but recently I have had a constant ache all ...
  Posted
Hello doctor, I am 20 years ave old.I get heartburns,my stomach hurts between meals,if i exercise,i feel weak,naxious.I have done an uppe gi and th results were gastritis and bile in the stomach.I got treatment but it didn't improve.Can...
  Posted
1247633 tn?1268766894
Over the last 4 years I have begun having what I thought was stomach issues. I was just recently hositalized for almost 3 weeks. I woke one morning and my stomach was hurting so bad that I could barely move. I some how made it to the ...
  Posted
My daughter had e.coli when she was 14. It was pretty serious and she was hospitalized for 2 weeks and had a lot of rectal bleeding. A year or so later she developed ongoing stomach pains, underwent a host of tests but nothing could be...
  Posted
I developed 3 anal fissures 4 years ago following a c-section - the cause of the fissures was constipation due to taking codeine painkillers. I approached a consultant at Bupa and tried the first line treatment - ointment Glyceryl Trini...
  Posted
I'm currently under investigation for what has so far been described as 'non-specific colitis', following almost constant bleeding since November last year. During that time I've had about 5 days when the bleeding stopped, but it started...
  Posted
For the past 4 months, I've been suffering from this really weird stomach problem. It comes out of literally nowhere and only happens late at night between 1am - 2:30am. First, it starts out where my stomach feels a little weird, then I ...
  Posted
Was wondering if anybody on this forum has read the book: The 10 Day Colitis Cure? I wrote it and would love your feedback.
  Posted
I am a 52 year old lady who is considering having all or part of my colon removed for severe constipation which began when I started taking medications for chronic pain/fibromyalgia about 24 years ago. I’ve seen 2 colon surgeons who...
  Posted
MY FIANCE HAS THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS AND I HOPE U CAN HELP? HE HAS A LUMP IN HIS STOMACH A LITTLE BENEATH THE BREAST BONE (HAS HAD IT FOR A FEW YEARS NOW). FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS HE HAS BEEN IN DISCOMFORT ALONG WITH FEELING NAU...
  Posted
I need to know what foods I should not eat when my colon has been burnt from prostate cancer treatment
  Posted
I am ice, i would like to ask with regards to my health.I am very much worrying about my elevated sgpt and sgot as high as twice the normal.13 years ago i undergone anti hepatitis for information. Please discuss and i am please if i coul...
  Posted
I have had chronic diarrhea since a bowel resection and radiation treatments after removal of lymphoma tumor from small bowel 20 years ago. It has become worse the past 4 years. Possibly related are low iron, B12, potassium counts, and...
  Posted
I HAD FALLEN ON MY BOTTOM IN A FREAK ACCIDENT IN 1996. AFTER 1 MONTH THERE WAS SEVERE CONSTIPATION AND LOW BACK PAIN. THE SAME WAS DIAGNOSED AS ANAL ABCESS ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND SURGERY WAS DONE. POST SURGERY, WITHIN ONE MONTH, THERE WAS...
  Posted
Hi, my son woke up last night with a stomach ache and than he vomited. Is morning time and he is still complaining about his stomach. He as no fever. He weighs about 30 pounds.Do iwait and see ehat happens? what can i give him? thanks
  Posted
Since 2007, after 12 months post Katrina nursing, I came down with diarrhea which has worsened despite numerous medical examinations, colonoscopies, EGD, Ortegan studies, and many more diagnostics. I can no longer hold a job in my profes...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now