Aa
A
A
Close
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
41 - 60 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having episodes of really intense, lower abdominal pain for several months now. It only occurs about twice a month and always...
1 answer |
I'm a 30 year old ophthalmologist and I've had idiopathic iritis 6 years ago and an anal fistula 2 years ago. During my workup for iriti...
1 answer |
610505 tn?1329607323
I am a 28 yr old female. I started to have diarreha when I was 16, however through the past 12 years my symptoms have worsen. Last year...
3 answers |
1506428 tn?1290117104
Ok...here's the deal...I'm 20 years old and I think I have colon cancer. Now before you roll your eyes and immediately start throwing sta...
3 answers |
I have managed to beat U.C. twice without surgery or meds. Once in the summer before beginning middle school after having U.C. for 6 year...
2 answers |
My wife has pain in her left side, stomach area, broke into cold sweat, and then threw up several times. Is she passing a gallstone?
2 answers |
I have been fitted with a seton for my anal fistula, judging by what I have been reading and my doctors opinion to leave the seton in I t...
1 answer |
I am a 32 yr old male. I have high blood pressure, high chelesterol, type 2 diabetes, Gerd, and mental health disorders, well anyways, a...
1 answer |
My 9 year old son has annonfoing problem with not being able to hold his stool. He has "accidents" regularly and they smell really terrib...
1 answer |
I'm writing on behalf of my significant other, a 59 year old male who on Clindamycin for two weeks for an upper respiratory infection. ...
1 answer |
My son had J-pouch over 10 years ago - he is very concerned that his CEA is 23 - and after seeing local GI - and tests they cannot find ...
1 answer |
I am 43 year old , female with two children , for about two months i complain of acute pain at the left lower abdomen related to eating ...
1 answer |
Have had some anal leakage for many years. About a year ago it became more regular and some, not too often, itching. As best can see ther...
1 answer |
am i ok to take colifoam while im 7 weeks pregnant
1 answer |
I have been suffering in bleeding from Anal, when i go to washroom and sit to Defaecate, it starts bleeding, Now i feel weakness, Pleas...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I have anal fistula from last two years. I have used himalaya pilex tablets to get rid of pain but this doe...
2 answers |
What can be done to avoid it
5 answers |
Hi, I have had Crohn's disease since 2004. I had a flare up several months ago and I was taken to a local hospital (I live in Amman Jorda...
2 answers |
I took this antibiotic about two months ago for an oral infection. About two weeks after taking it I started having sharp pain in my anu...
1 answer |
Last year I was diagosned with gall stones and had a ultra sound. The ultrasound showed an abnormality with my liver so the doctor order ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank