Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Colitis Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
41 - 60 (of 976) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been having episodes of really intense, lower abdominal pain for several months now. It only occurs about twice a month and always...
1 answer |
I'm a 30 year old ophthalmologist and I've had idiopathic iritis 6 years ago and an anal fistula 2 years ago. During my workup for iriti...
1 answer |
610505 tn?1329607323
I am a 28 yr old female. I started to have diarreha when I was 16, however through the past 12 years my symptoms have worsen. Last year...
3 answers |
1506428 tn?1290117104
Ok...here's the deal...I'm 20 years old and I think I have colon cancer. Now before you roll your eyes and immediately start throwing sta...
3 answers |
I have managed to beat U.C. twice without surgery or meds. Once in the summer before beginning middle school after having U.C. for 6 year...
2 answers |
My wife has pain in her left side, stomach area, broke into cold sweat, and then threw up several times. Is she passing a gallstone?
2 answers |
I have been fitted with a seton for my anal fistula, judging by what I have been reading and my doctors opinion to leave the seton in I t...
1 answer |
I am a 32 yr old male. I have high blood pressure, high chelesterol, type 2 diabetes, Gerd, and mental health disorders, well anyways, a...
1 answer |
My 9 year old son has annonfoing problem with not being able to hold his stool. He has "accidents" regularly and they smell really terrib...
1 answer |
I'm writing on behalf of my significant other, a 59 year old male who on Clindamycin for two weeks for an upper respiratory infection. ...
1 answer |
My son had J-pouch over 10 years ago - he is very concerned that his CEA is 23 - and after seeing local GI - and tests they cannot find ...
1 answer |
I am 43 year old , female with two children , for about two months i complain of acute pain at the left lower abdomen related to eating ...
1 answer |
Have had some anal leakage for many years. About a year ago it became more regular and some, not too often, itching. As best can see ther...
1 answer |
am i ok to take colifoam while im 7 weeks pregnant
1 answer |
I have been suffering in bleeding from Anal, when i go to washroom and sit to Defaecate, it starts bleeding, Now i feel weakness, Pleas...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, I have anal fistula from last two years. I have used himalaya pilex tablets to get rid of pain but this doe...
2 answers |
What can be done to avoid it
5 answers |
Hi, I have had Crohn's disease since 2004. I had a flare up several months ago and I was taken to a local hospital (I live in Amman Jorda...
2 answers |
I took this antibiotic about two months ago for an oral infection. About two weeks after taking it I started having sharp pain in my anu...
1 answer |
Last year I was diagosned with gall stones and had a ultra sound. The ultrasound showed an abnormality with my liver so the doctor order ...
1 answer |
A
A